Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Dress card made top five!
What a great way to start out a Wednesday! It must have been very difficult for the ladies at FCCB to pick the top five as there were so many awesome cards that were created! Being chosen in the top five earns a "blinky" to display on my blog page, however being new to blogging I'm not sure how I display it so I just copied and pasted the above for now.
I haven't had much time this week to create. The flu found it's way to our home via my son and husband so between taking care of them and constantly disinfecting everything I'm left with just being able to make cards in my mind. I've come to the conclusion that I much prefer to make cards than chicken soup, that's for sure.
Happy Wednesday and for goodness sake, stay healthy! :)
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



































0 comments:
Post a Comment