Hey everyone!
As some of you already know, I have been working on my 2011 Calendar since the end of December. I just finished with July and thought I would go ahead and post it on here. I am thrilled with the way it turned out. I just bought the Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge, which I love by the way, and wanted to go with something other than the usual Red White and Blue that is used for July. I love my country but I also love to think outside the box! Now I'm off to get busy on the FCCB challenge for this week....Spring. The word alone brings joy to my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



































15 comments:
Hi Susan, Tahnk you for sending me a message and for following me. Thank you for the award. I am really bad a t technology. I learn by googling questions. But most of the time i still can't figure it out because I use a Mac. You can do something I have no clue ob how to do. How do you highlight someones name so it glinks to thier blog? I look forward to seeing all of your work.
great calender. i'm a new follower coming from momo's site. come by and visit .
http://craftywithjoann.blogspot.com
Hi Katie!
You are very welcome, I do like your blog very much! I'm kind of in the same boat you are in technology wise so I depend on my husband and my friend Laurie at Crafting with Lu. I will see if I can find out how to do the highlight/link thing and let you know. You know, maybe it's not that we are bad with technology but rather technology is bad for us! LOL, it does get me flustered at times, that's for sure! :)
Good Afternoon,
I am Mistyrose and just became your latest follower!!! and I am so pleased that Momo sent me to meet you. YOur work is just lovely and thanks so much :0)
Mistyrose
sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot
Susan, I love how July turned out!!! But what happened to my favorite little chick? It looks like it grew into a gorgeous flamingo :) I love that you think outside the box. I'm suddenly really in the mood to go to Florida!! Can't wait to see next months!!! ~Lu
very cute calendar good job momo sent me
I really like the calendar! So cute, and the colors are happy! I am a new follower, sent by the fabulous Momo! I love your blog, I am so glad Momo is doing this! I am following a ton of awesome blogs now! Would be so blessed if you would stop by my blog at www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin
Susan, I'm so glad you found me through MOMO!!! I really love all that I saw on your blog!! Your calendar is really cute!! Thanks for following me and now I'm your newest follower:)
~Kim
Thanks for the nice commment on my blog...glad you are a follower and now i'm one of yours...nice blog....www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com
How fun to be decorating your own calendar! I think a flamingo is a great choice for a summer month. :) So happy to find your blog through Momo! :)
Susan, I have a versatile blog award for you. You can pick it up on my blog ~Lu
http://www.craftingwithlu.blogspot.com/
Great page!!!
I have an award for you on my blog here:
http://papertransformer.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-recieved-this-wonderful-award-from.html
Opps, I mean calendar page, lol
I love this for July (it's my birthday month)! I really want to make a calendar for myself...this has just inspired me to get started! Thanks! And thank you for coming by Coley's Craft Corner :D Looking forward to seeing your future creations!
It's a lot of fun to create one and I plan on doing one every year now. I can't wait to see your calendar in progress!
Post a Comment