I am so excited, I received a blog award from my friend Laurie at http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com/ and also from Sandy at http://papertransformer.com/. Thank you so much ladies! As a recipient of this blog award I am to do the following:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 5 fellow versatile bloggers
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 5 fellow versatile bloggers
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. I have a great sense of humor.
2. My favorite movies involve a strong female character.
3. I love to go fishing, in summer only, and always catch and release.
4. I have a bowl of Haagen- Dazs Java Chip ice cream every night.
5. I'm guilty of reading tabloid magazines.
6. I have been licensed to do hair since 1984. (But can't do it anymore). :(
7. I LOVE the Chicago Bears!
I am forwarding the versatile blogger award to the following crafty bloggers:
Stop by these great blogs along with the two listed above and let these ladies know how great their work is!
Have a great weekend!
Susan




































4 comments:
Hi Grasshopper...I had some Cold Stone coffee ice cream tonight with chocolate chips in it and it was yummy...it totally reminded me of you and your java chip!! As for #7...well...no one is perfect...I should know...as a Vikings fan...LOL!!! At least your Bears made a go of it this past season. I sure hope there's football in the fall. I don't know what I would do with myself without it...I suppose craft ;) Hope you had a fantastic Saturday! ~Lu
Congratulations for this award!!!
Have a great Friday ;-)
Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
Susan, Congratulations on your reward!!!
Thanks for thinking of me for passing it on! I will get around to posting it soon I promise!! Love getting to know you better! Thanks for sharing:)
~Kim
My hubby says the same thing! He tells me it's safer to agree with me than to argue.
Amber
Post a Comment