Who doesn't love a party? While I was checking out one of my followers sites today I noticed she had linked up to www.gettingcricky.com. Being the curious blogger I've become I decided to check it out and am now inviting you all to do the same.Just click below and join in the fun! One thing you must do is put something in your post that people don't know about you so here's mine. I have tremors in both hands. If you have every had trouble putting a small gem on something try to do it with your hands shaking, it's not easy. But I am so stubborn I don't give up! Ok, that was two things, I'll stop right there! I hope you join in the fun and also, if you are a visitor here I'd love to have you follow and in return I'd be happy to do the same!
-Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


































21 comments:
I am a new follower!!! Love your blog
Love your blog Susan. Thanks for posting this. I I can figure out to do it, I'm go ing to post it on my blog as well!! Thank you for visiting mine!!
I'm a new follower and love some of your ideas. I posted the link wrong on my blog, but hopefully people get the message.
Hi Susan, I'm stopping by for the party. I am a new follower of yours as well.
Smiles Sher
www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com
Hi I am here from KAndrews Love Link Up Party. I am your newest follower and I hope that you find the time to stop by my blog.
Rachel Miller
http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
http://rachelluvs2craft.stampinup.net
Hi I am here to spread the love and I love your cards and projects.I am a new follower. I would love to have you visit me.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com
I came from K Andrews. I love your work!
Sending lots of ♥♥♥
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
Great blog! I'm a new follower and can't wait to see what you do next! If you have time stop by and visit.
http://feralscraps.blogspot.com/
Hey there! I'm a new follower, found you on the Love Link Up party by K. Andrews. Isn't she amazing??? I just love her!!!
I noticed you only had a few followers and wanted to give you this link. http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/2011/03/got-followers.html
Check it out, it's a wonderful way to get followers! :) You are very talented.
Krystal,
http://www.krystalskreativity.blogspot.com
kreative.krystal at gmail dot com
Hello, I'm stopping in to say hi from the love link up party. Very nice blog
Stopping by to say Hi!Great blog!
Hi Susan, Thanks for joining my blog. Your are right that is CTMH paper. I used to go to a monthly class and I have a lot of it. When I do a mini or a set of cards I use it because I know it all goes together. I really love that cherry paper. I almost hate to use it up. LOL
Hey Susan I read what you said about having trouble picking up and placing those little gems. I was just at a scrap book convention and found this great product called Stick "EM UP" I couldn't believe how much easier it looked to place those little pieces! Here's the link! http://www.therubbercafe.com/
Hope that helps!
~Kim
I am stopping by from the link party to say Hi! I am a new follower of yours. Would love if you could hop over to my blog and follow too:)Love your blog, super cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Hi, I'm a new follower!
Feel free to stop by & see me sometime! I'm on a quest to reach 250 followers & there is blog candy involved ~ http://mmdezigns.blogspot.com
Love your blog:) It's lots of fun! I am a new follower from Get Crickey's Love Link Party. I am looking forward to getting to know you:)
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/
Hoppin' by as I jump through the Link up the love party. :) Love your blog....I am about to be your newest follower ;)
I'm hopping through the Link up the love party. I'm a new follower.
What cute cards you are creating!
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Love your blog ... I'm a new follower from Link the Love party!
Hi Susan!
I'm your newest follower and friend! Thank you so much for linking up in my Link Up Love party!
Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew
Hi, I'm a new follower. I love your blog.
Post a Comment