After making my sons birthday card and then the now infamous Peep project I decided to spend yesterday and today taking it easy and looking at my blogger friends projects. I feel the need to post something though so I'm pulling in a back up. Here is a bookmark I made quite a while back. I love it but soon I want to do a new one. I made this before I had my Cricut so it was all done the old fashion way. I then took it up to Kinkos to have it laminated. Just a little something I thought I'd share with you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


































8 comments:
Wow - this is just gorgeous, Susan! I swear I can feel that steam rising! Really, really beautiful :)
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
I love this bookmark and if it helps at the stationery department of my K-Mart they have self laminating sheets in A4 size might be handy for your craft room as you don't need a machine and you can use as inspiration strikes!
this is lovely Susan!!!
thank you for becoming a follower, I'm now following you too!
hugs!
Susan, I love this! I am a big time coffee drinker and this is perfect! I plan to come back and "steal", I mean CASE some of your projects...lol! Thanks so much for following my blog and your very nice comments! Always love having new friends and sharing inspiration! Blessings to you, new friend!
This is great Susan!! I can almost smell the coffee!!
Wow----Great bookmark. If this would of been at BN, before I purchased my nook. I would of loved buying a bookmark like this. Thanks for sharing.
This bookmark is so pretty...I don't think the cricut can improve it! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I am a new follower. I can't wait to take a look around...especially at the peeps project.
Jen
theholtonshome.blogspot.com
I love this tag. Cute how you have the steam coming up. Momo sent me and now I am a follower. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next. I am new to blogging and only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by, look around and grab a button.
Happy Crafting,
Kim
http://mycraftingcreations.com
Post a Comment