Monday, April 25, 2011
New Award!
Thank you to my friend Lisa at http://indymermaid.blogspot.com for this wonderful award. Lisa has a wonderful blog and is very talented and if you aren't a follower for her blog you are missing out! I love her work and I know you will too!
The rules for the Stylish Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award, and link back to their blog.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award to 8 individuals.
4. Leave a comment so they can pass on the recognition
Hmm... 8 things about myself:
1. I wish big 80's hair would come back in style.
2. I hate driving.
3. I can make my eyes go in opposite directions.
4. I don't like watching T.V. until after 9 p.m.
5. I love to find craft ideas at the Goodwill store.
6. I'm more stubborn than my Irish husband. (lol)
7. I enjoy making people laugh.
8. I have a hard time thinking of things about myself. :)
Here are the eight individuals I'm passing this award on to....
1. Laurie @ http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com
2. Vicki @ http://melovebonoandscrapbooking.blogspot.com
3. Jenny @ http://kozfam5.blogspot.com
4. Trish @ http://TrishandTreasure.blogspot.com
5. Carlene @ http://misspinkcricut.blogspot.com
6. Sam @ http://craftychickcards.blogspot.com
7. Vicki @ http://bountifulblessings.blogspot.com
8. Deborah @ http://scrappybeads.blogspot.com
Thank you again Lisa!
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



































7 comments:
Thanks so much for the award!
Thank you so much for including me, Susan! I am honored! Blessings to you!
I am LOL Susan - I too wish big 80's hair would come back in style!! I loved it...it made me look two inches taller ;) I also shop at Goodwill, mostly for books but I scrounge for craft supplies, too. And I love that I stumped you with oenophile. It sounded more sophisticated than saying wino! (I'm so kidding :)
Hi Susan (not my BFF)
Thank you soo much for the award, I fill honored to receive it!
Happy Crafting
Sam xx
Oh my gosh...this is my first award!!! I have my grandson right now so give me a day or two to get this placed...because right now, God only knows what I would have linked up! LOL maybe Thomas the Train or something! LOL
Susan...thank you bunchhhhhhes and bunches for including me. I feel like I have a new outfit, new shoes or even something new for my craft bin! LOL
XOXOXO Vicki
Congratulations on your award. I loved reading the things about you, especially #8, ha ha ha ha
Susan, congratulations on the wonderful award!!! Congratulations too to all the wonderful bloggers you passed it on to!
Hope you enjoyed a beautiful and blessed Easter, my friend!
Post a Comment