BFB Blogger Award
Thank you Pixiechick and Cindy for making my day and passing on this wonderful award! If you haven't seen their blogs and projects you must make it a point to stop over at http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com and http://cindysantics.blogspot.com to send some love, they are both very creative and very talented! I love following their blogs and you will too!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Post about award on your blog with a link back to the sender
2. Pass onto those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.
Here are the bloggers I am passing it on to. Please check out their blogs!
1. Laurie at http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com
2. Sandy at http://www.papertransformer.com
3. Lisa at http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
4. Deborah at http://lovemypaper.blogspot.com
5. La-Kesha at http://whats-scrappin.blogspot.com
6. Kim at http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
And don't forget to stop by Pixiechick and Cindy also! Thanks again ladies and you all have a happy, scrappy day!
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



































5 comments:
Susan - THANK YOU so much for gifting me with this! I am so honored! I just love your blog and it's people like you that make blogging so much fun!! You are awesome :)
Lisa
Susan, Thank you so much for the BFB Award I will display it with honor!
I am here from the K Andrew Link Up Love party and am now a new follower - I would love if you follow me too.
Blessings, Jenny Kozar
http://kozfam5.blogspot.com
WOW, Susan, thank you so very much!!! AND Congratulations on being awarded it yourslef :o)
hugs
OMG.....Thanks Susan for the lovely award.
Post a Comment