Saturday, March 12, 2011

Favorite Things

I wonder if all crafty people are like me when it comes to favorite things. My favorite colors to work with are pink and brown. My favorite Cuddlebug envelope is Swiss Dots. My favorite glue pen is the Close to my Heart one and my favorite Cricut cartridge has to be Storybook. Here is a favorite card I made for my husband this past Valentines Day which incorporated all of the above.



Patrick really liked this card too as he still has it sitting on his night stand so he can see it every morning when he wakes up. Yep, that is exactly what he told me, which is why he is my favorite person to make a card for!

I would love to hear, or see, a favorite of yours. What's a project you did that you can say is a favorite of yours? What colors do you love to work with? What is a favorite cartridge you seem to always go to when you can't seem to find just what you need? I look forward to hearing!

Have a great day!
Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! That card is so beautiful. Swiss dots is one of my favs too. I love how you did the inside of the card too. It makes it extra special. Tomorrow night I'm going to put up a new post of one of my favorite projects I did recently. If I can figure out how, I'll link it to this post of yours in response to your questions about favorite things. Stay tuned :) Lu

Susan said...

Can't wait to see it Laurie! Are you going to do a project for FCCB this week?

Post a Comment