Monday, May 16, 2011

Made It Myself challenge



Check out this brand new challenge by clicking above! This is a neat challenge because you can link any handmade project to it. I entered my "Ugly to Pretty" desk set I posted about last week. I know from checking out all of your blogs that you all have some fantastic creative talent so I hope to see some of your projects linked up too! Oh, and if any of you are wondering why I haven't posted a project in a week, I am working on two that I will get up here soon. (You know I work slower than a turtle in mud, I'm getting there though).

Susan

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I just had to come and check out your blog after reading your post on mine. :) I can't follow yours right now though. The school has so many pictures and features blocked but after I get home I will add it so I can keep up with you. :)

Lisa said...

Hey Turtle...er, I mean Susan (just kidding)! Thanks for the tip on the new challenge blog! I love challenges. I wouldn't enter this one though because your Ugly to Pretty desk set would be too hard to beat! Hope all is well and you are having a great week. Can't wait to see your new projects :D

Lisa said...

Hi Susan - I hope you are doing well! Stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have an award for you :)

Post a Comment