Happy Spring! I hope eveyone had a good Mother's Day. I love Mother's Day, it's the only day of the year when I don't feel guilty for letting my family do everything. Can you relate? I didn't blog much last week because I was working on my project below. I know to many crafters this doesn't look like much work but for me it really was a big project, taking me a week to do this. It really stinks living with a disability but I think it would stink even more to just throw in the towel and let a disability live you. So while I sit here gloating in my accomplishment here is what I did this past week.
I took these five items and turned them into something pretty.
Ugly, I know. I could have just slapped a band aid on them and it would have been an improvement. And here is the finished result......
I know, right? (lol, I laugh when I hear people say that, I don't know why).
Thanks for stopping by and checking in. I will be checking in on all of you to see what you've been up to. Hopefully you have keep out of trouble but still had a fun weekend! Oh, and before I forget, I'm thinking of doing this blog candy stuff I see so many of you gals do, just as a token of my appreciation for you all following my blog. But I need your help. Can blog candy be anything craft related? Is there proper types of "blog candy" per say? I've never done this so any advise you can give me would be mucho appreciated! Take care all and I'll blog with you soon!
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


































17 comments:
My gosh Susan - these are fabulous!! You did an outstanding job! I love, love, love your design and the colors you used! Just awesome! You should make these to sell. As for blog candy, I've seen all kinds of different things offered, from Cricut carts to stamps to ribbons. I personally think it could be anything that you want :)
OMGoodness, Susan! What an awesome job with these boxes! Perfect color combo! That would have taken me longer than a week to finish!! I am a little selfish when it comes to blog candy...lol! I try to offer goodies that "I" would enjoy using! Of course, that leaves me open to just about anything!! Have a great week and blessings to you!
Susan, these are beautiful!! I personally, liked the purple one!!
Hope you had a good Mother's day!!
I worked, but it was nice afterwards!! You did an swesome job on these!!!
My oh my, these are beautiful..I love the colors and added detail you used. Did you use a i top for the centers of your flowers or does it just look like it...awesome. TFS!
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com
soon to be justwordz.ca
Woozers, now that is a make over Hun- Gorgeous, you have done a fantastic job! Go for it with Blog Candy Hun, just be aware of postage internationally for sizing purposes :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog too- you are a sweetie, I have arthritis in my hands too, so crafting keeps them working lol
Hugz, Deb
Can you say GORGEOUS!!!! I want a set...can you find me some uglies to make perty for my room? Or is that cheating...I should probably make them myself right ;) Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Hope you're out enjoying the fabulous weather today! I'm gonna go play in the garden after work. Yay!!!
~Lu
I love what you've done with these boxes, they are brilliant. In regards to blog candy there is a web site where I find challenges to enter my cards in that also has a blog candy section http://felineplayful.blogspot.com/p/blog-candy.html that can list your candy and you can say draw it at a certain date or at so many followers . I've heard heaps of complaints from candy grabbers saying if you set a date to draw it thats the day it should be drawn not a week later but I think we have busy lives and what's a few days especially if you have been so wonderful to offer candy in the first place. You know the story there's always someone who spoils it for everyone else. Make rules and stick to it and get ideas from half a dozen other bloggers candy in regards to linking tools and wording. Are you prepared to post world wide?eg I live in Australia. How heavy and how big are the items you select to post? Hope this helps and most of have fun and make new friends! Love Trish xx
Susan this is Vicki from Incredibly Dangerous...I just had to swing by and thank you for your awesomeeeeeeeeee comment...I am not just saying this - it actually warmed the cockles of my heart! (HECK I didn't even know where my cockles were until then! LOL) I have fibromyalgia and arthritis...so sometimes the rain or bad weather takes my butt down ... down town! LOL And I so hate that...I like to stay on the run and busy, busy, busy. It could be worse and I remember that. I went thru breast cancer with one of my friends (which she continues to beat!!) and I have to get pretty bad before I complain - I saw what she did and she accomplished...amazing woman. I always realize it could be worse. So -- thank you bunchhhhhhhes and bunches for your words...I think you really did manage to send some energy ;) And now its your turn ... you have the most perfect week ever!
What a transformation! Just gorgeous!
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Susan, I love how you transformed the boxes!! So Adorable!
~Kim
Hey there! It's so nice to find your blog (through Alex's link-up party) and see your work! Those projects turned out fantastic! WOW!
I'm your newest follower and I hope YOU will be too!
Creative blessings,
Brynn
www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com
Great job on your projects love the colors also.
Wow!! What a beautiful job you did. Thanks for the inspiration.
Kerry
mommakcrafts.blogspot.com
These are amazing! I think you should make sets and sell them. They are super cute. TFS
Tiffany
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/
What a great job. These are amazing. Love the color choices.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/
Hi, Susan! I think you did a fantastic job! They are all beautiful. Now come on and give yourself more credit!!!
this is such an beautiful project, love all you did here Susan! Amazing job hun!!
hugs & blessings!
Post a Comment