I have a card done for the Christmas card challenge and if blogger cooperates I might even meet the deadline to enter it. I told myself I would do my best to keep up with this challenge, which is one card a week, and by the time December rolls around I will have 52 Christmas cards ready to go. Now, I'm not perfect so I did slack off a few weeks and then a few times I did get a card done but missed the deadline. I'll put a picture up towards the end of my post to prove this statement! As it stands now I have 9 cards done and for me that is nothing short of a miracle. This week the gals at
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/ inspired us to incorporate music into our cards. Here's mine:
 |
My first time using eye-lets!
|
I have been wanting to use this paper for a while now. There is some paper that is just to pretty to cover up so I decided to add something to bring out the beauty of the paper.
Here are the pictures of the two cards I made that didn't meet the deadline.
 |
| This was a sketch challenge |
 |
This was the flourish challenge
|
On a final note, this Tuesday marks my one year Blogaversary. A year already, wow, time went much too fast. My beautiful assistant, Ms. Kiki, will be picking a winner for my blogcandy. What is it you ask? Stop in Tuesday and find out! Have a great weekend everyone!
Susan
15 comments:
Hi Susan, Great cards! I missed the deadline too on a couple of these challenges too. LOL So many challenges so little time.
I really love the snowman. He is so cute!
All those cards are gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job. :)
All 3 of these cards are lovely. Each one is so different from the other.
Really shows your ability to do so many styles. I love the paper on the last one, it is just so elegant.
Hugs, Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
Congrats on your Blogaversary!!!! A year Wow! So cool. I am so happy you started blogging cuz now we are friends. I had to go and look, my first post was 5/8/11. Maybe I should have a giveaway for mine huh? Yes I should do that. Congratulations my beautiful friend:))
Hugs, Pam
WOW, your cards are so sweet!!! Congrats on your blogaversary! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs,Brigitte
THese are so pretty and you are right- some paper is just too pretty to cover it up! I am amazed that you have so many Christmas cards done! Happy Blogaversary too!!!! :)Amy
Great Christmas cards, Susan!! I did check out that challenge blog, but then, I don't know what happened. i forgot about it! Maybe I can get going and at least get my 52 cards done!! Thank you for telling me about the PURPLE challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles. I entered my newest card today!! Imagine, I just made a purple one yesterday!! Congrats on your one year Blogaversary on Tuesday!! I'll have to look my date up, I have no idea!! I'm also glad you started, or I wouldn't have met you!! Cindy
I have missed a few challenges, so I don't quite have as many Christmas cards as you. I hate making something and then missing a challenge. I have a few sitting around that I have made and missed the dead line. I already have an idea for this week, so lets hope we can get something in this week.
Your cards are great, I should take a page from you and missed or not post any how!
Colin
I like both of the cards. My challenge would be would do I send it to at Christmas time. GREAT JOB!!! Happy Blogversity!!
EEEkkkk I can't believe you have been blogging for over a year!!! How exciting! Love the cards you made! The paper is really cool:)
~Kim
Oh wow, Susan, all three cards are so beautiful!! The first one is so elegant...I love the design and how the lyrics dance across the page!! The second one is gorgeous...what beautiful colors!! And the third one is so adorable and fun...the snowman is so awesome!! Amazing and creative cards my friend!!
We are almost blogaversary buddies!! Mine is exactly a week after yours!! Can you believe we've been blogging for a year??!! Where does time go??!! I'll be back tomorrow to sing you a blogaversary song ;)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Happy Monday Susan, fabulous Christmas creations!
I always tell myself to play along so I can avoid the rush but I slack a lot!!! lol
9 cards are fantastic, keep up the great work!
hugs & blessings
Wow, you have been busy Susan! Your cards are all just fabulous! Congrats on you one yr blogaversary! I just ceklebrated min in early Feb. Hard to believe it's been a year already! Have a great night my friend:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Hi Susan, Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and becoming a follower, I really like your cards too and have become a follower of yours as well! Hope to see you around :)
Susan, fabulous cards -- each of time!
Sorry you missed the deadline, they would have been wonderful entries!
Hugs, sweetie!
Post a Comment