As promised I have a winner for the $10 gift card for Michael's and I also have a second place winner too! For those that stopped over at Lu's blog, thank you very much, from both of us. Many of you know that I have my pups, Kiki and Shadow, pick my winners but I'm thinking I may have to stop doing that. They have turned into the biggest diva's. I get them to pick a winner by jotting down on paper the names of those who participate. I then attach the paper to a dog treat, put them in a bowl and have each dog get a treat out. Easy right? Well, now they won't do it unless I give them a treat first. Then today I almost lost a finger when I tried to pull the paper out of Shadows mouth and my Kiki girl refused to let go! So I will have to come up with another way. Maybe I can train my parakeet Freddy Mercury.
On to the winners! I'm going to start with the runner up. Do you all remember this card I did last week?
I made this with that new Heidi Swapp Color Magic paper. (For more info look at my post titled Totally Fabulous). Well, I decided that for a runner up prize I would send someone some sample sizes of this fun paper. Kiki picked the second name and the winner is.... Carrie ~abusybee!
(Ok, I do have to brag a little. This card won the first Element challenge over at http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/ . Thanks Chris! You all need to get in on this challenge, it's a lot of fun).
Now for the Grand prize winner of the $10 dollar gift card, (and some sample paper also)...
Congrats Colin! Shadow picked your name and proceeded to "play dead" in hopes of getting yet another treat.
Let's all give Colin and Carrie a nice round of applause...{{{clapping}}}! Email me at SNally1965(at)comcast(dot)net with your mailing addresses and I will have this out ASAP!
I do need to make a correction on something that was brought to my attention regarding my Pac-Man card. I posted that I thought Pac-Man was the Godfather of video games, but I was wrong. Bobby, I forgot all about Pong!! I stand corrected! ;)
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




































13 comments:
LOL! I think it is funny that you were commenting on my blog while I was commenting on yours!
Yippee! Thanks so much! I just emailed you!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Thank you so much I will e-mail you now.
I hope you gave Shadow another treat for playing dead also!
Colin
Shoot, I wrote you a really cute comment but it didn't post, yuck!
Any whoo congrats to your winners. Shadow is so cute playing dead. Congrats to you for your win over with Chris, You rock girlfriend!!
Kohlbee is pretty much over the pink eye thing, and no-one else caught it, thank you for asking and for your concern.
My day was crap today! My cat we have had for 18 years, yeah, long time, passed away this afternoon, it was so hard. But he had a very nice life these 18 yrs, we love our fur kids and try really hard to treat them with as much love as possible. I know you can relate. Doesn't make it easier though. He was an inside cat, never been outside, so he was always with us, like Dallas, a very special part of our lives. But I believe he's in heaven with our other puppy that passed at 13, waiting for us to get there.
Sorry to unload on you, Chicka! with your old back. I'm old enough to be your Mama, with a 80 year old back, and old heart too, so don't sas! You are a young Chicka. You have lots, and lots, and lots of life in front of you, and many more grand-babies in your future too.
OK I'm going to bed now, I have yapped enough,
Hugs, Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.
Haha, Susan. I didn't mean to "correct" you. I was reading your blog to my granddaughter and she said "what's Pong?" and when I told her how simple the game was, she just shook her head. I think my one son still has that game from so long ago. How far we've come.
Congratulations to the winners!!!
Well done Kiki and Shadow I think you have your momma well trained. But you want to watch your figure. So don't pester her too much.
Thanks Susan for your sweet comment about Max.
Hugs,
Linda
Congrats, Colin and Carri!! And lol, Shadow playing dead for another treat!! How cuuuute!! You can't give up on your diva dogs...I love watching them pick the winners!! Okay, so it's not worth losing a finger over, but still, they usually do such a fabulous job (as I can personally attest to ;)
Have a wonderful week my friend and Happy April :) I will stop by when I get back!!
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Congrats you guys!!!
Anna
annabeedesigns.blospot.com
Congrats to the winners!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Your to funny!!! Love the stories keep them coming!! Congrats Ladies! And Susan Congrats on your card winning!!!! A Big Whoop Whoop to all:)
~Kim
To Kim...I'm a Man...hard to believe I know lol
congrats carrie and congrats susan for winning at chatter scene! :)
btw, shoutout on my blog!
Congratulations Colin and Carrie! Enjoy your prizes!! And thanks everyone for stopping on over to my blog. I appreciate all the kind words and support!!! Thanks especially to my girl Susan (a/k/a SiSi) for being the sweet person you are!!! Love you dearly :)
Live Life Creatively ~ Laurie a/k/a Lu
www.craftingwithlu.blogspot.com
Post a Comment