Monday, April 30, 2012

I have winners!

Thanks to everyone that participated in Cely's 1st blogaversary blog hop. I hope you enjoyed yourself and became inspired to think pink!

Now I did promise to give some blog candy to not ONE but TWO hoppers and the winners are:

DeniseB who wrote:

Cute card... lots of fun details!

Congrats! Please email me your address and I will get the stamp set out to you!

AND

SHartl who wrote:

Really love your fun pop up card, especially the bright colors! So summery! I am a new follower!

Congrats! Please email me your address and I will get the 7 Gypsy's paper pack out to you!

Thanks again to Cely for having me in her hop!

Oh! Guess who planted her Heirloom tomatoes this past weekend? Yay! I also decided to plant some bush beans, green beans that is, not the kind with the cute talking dog in the commercial, and since I have no idea how to grow these any advice would be more than welcome! Anyone?

Take care!

Susan












17 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congrats to the winners!

Stop by when you get a chance. Lots of new projects.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners!

Gardening advice...add water? I killed cactus, so I'm little help.

~C

Amy said...

Congrats to the winners- and I have no advice on the planting- I have NO green thumb- I would probably kill the plants unfortunately.... :)Amy

SHartl said...

Wow, thanks for the fun giveaway and for picking my name! As for bush beans, my dad has grown them before and they were very easy because you don't have to use a trellis support. Off to email my address, and thanks again!

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to your winners! No idea on planting beans..:( Good luck with them!
sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cely said...

congrats to the winners!

i think you just plant the whole can of beans. open her up and just PLOP. surely that's how you get maple cured bacon baked beans?

Linda said...

Hi Susan, I was a way for a week. Ok to plant bean. You plant them in rows if they are bush beans. The package says how deep and far apart. The thing is to mulch them because you don't want the beans to get wet. Don't pick them when they are wet. They get brown spots sometime call rust. Beans are very good for your soil. When the plants are done till them back into the soil. OK I hope that helps.
Great Pink card!
Oh I read about your son's teeth. I had mine out when I was 53. Not fun. I hope he is doing better. Potatoes what a great idea! He is a genius! LOL Better yet he had you doing all the cooking. Gotta love him.

Pendra said...

Congrats to the winners... I'm always late at getting in on your giveaways! Was just visiting with Pam and saw Nanny Susan was there so thought I'd visit with you some too! I am now officially Auntie Pennie, by the way!!! Hope you are taking care of yourself... planting gardens??? My advice... marry a farmer! We are getting ready for the BIG move and the yard is blank canvas, so Chuck is in his glory sketching out gardens. I say let's get the furniture and dishes in first... unless he wants to wait for the vegi's to come up in the garden to eat! At the rate I am going we will be packed and ready to move about AUGUST! hehehe! Miss ya buddy... take care and talk soon!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my sweet Susan! Sorry I missed Cely's blogaversary, I've been so slow getting around and catching up! I love your card -- it's all pink and girly!!!

Anyway, I wanted to stop by, see what you've been up too, say hi, and just check on you in general.

Thanks for always stopping by, you're such a wonderful friend to me.

Love ya, and i hope things are going well!

Kim said...

Miss seeing all your wonderful creations! Hope your feeling okay :)
~Kim

Unknown said...

Just a quick trip over to say Happy Mother's Day to a very beautiful friend!

From me and Kyce!

Hugs, Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Pendra said...

Hope you are okay hon...haven't heard from you in awhile??? Was just over at Pam's and she is so excited about being RAK'd...you are such a sweetheart, and I feel soooo lucky to have you in my blogland life! Hope all is well and that you have a very happy Mother's Day!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Cely said...

wheeee! :) shoutout on my blog. :D

Unknown said...

Just stopping by to say HI!! I miss you, I hope you are feeling good. If you need me I am but an email away my sweet, dear friend.

Kyce got another tooth, so finally he has the 4 front ones, so now he doesn't look crooked!

I get him this week-end because his mom is in a wedding. So I'll be taking pictures again. Oh he loves the sucker!! I give him a little after his lunch, and he jumps up and down and waves his arms for more, you would love it, Nanny Susan.

Remember to write if you need a shoulder, or just to let off steam, or just for kicks. I will always be here, OK!!

Hugs, Pam

Migdalia said...

Hi Susan,I notices that I have not heard from you or seen a post from you and was wondering if you are ok? Just checking in.....Hope all is well.:)

Unknown said...

Hi, just stopping by to say hello, and I hope you are doing well. Please extend my hopes for a wonderful Father's Day to your hubby. You guys have a wonderful week-end.

Big huge hugs,Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Me again, forgot to tell you Kyce needs a new sucker!!! Boy does he love that thing:))

Hugs, Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment