Monday, November 21, 2011

Fall Deco Hop winner

Thanks to all of you for stopping in over the weekend for the Fall Decorations blog hop. I want to give a big shout out to Becka at http://creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/. Putting together a blog hop takes time and I want Becka to know that even though there were a couple glitches beyond her control she did do a wonderful job and I very much appreciate it. I also want to give a big thank you to the following ladies that took the time to participate, Dana at  http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com and Lisa at  http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com. Don't forget, there is still time to link up a fall decoration over at Becka's blog and be entered to win a Cricut cartridge!



Now for those that stopped in for the hop, I have a winner of the Christmas stamp set! While I usually have my assistant/dog, Kiki, pick a winner this time around I had my husband pick the winner. No, I didn't have him stick his head in a bucket to pick a name like Kiki does but only because he refused to do that. lol! I did however have him pick a number between 1-31 and the lucky number he picked was 3. So, if you look at the comments and count down to the third one you will see who the winner is! It could BEE you! ;)
Number 3...you have a week to email me at SNally1965 at comcast dot net with an address! Congrats!

I want to say welcome to my newest followers also! I'll be heading over to your blogs soon to visit with you more.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

{Hugs}

Susan

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan, I wanted to stop by and say Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Have a really special day full of fun and new memories! Hugs to you my dear sweet friend, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Bee emailed you with my info. Excited I won the Fall Decor Blog Hop stamp set. Happy Thanksgiving.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving to You Susan! Congratulations to the winner. And a Happy Late Birthday! Have a wonderful holiday.
Hugs,
Linda

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Congrat's to the Winner and I would like to Wish You a vey Happy Thanksgiving!!! To susan you are so talented and love looking at your creative blog!! Wishing You and your Family A very Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
Rexann♥

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winner! Hope you and your family have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving Susan!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Pendra said...

Hi Susan, wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy Thanksgiving... enjoy your family and have a great time! See you after!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Audrey Frelx said...

Susan, dropped by to wish you and your family a very special, warm, and blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

I pray you feel great and have a very happy and loving time with family, my friend!

Congrats to your winner!

Kim said...

Hi Susan, Thanks for stopping by I did have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I hope your was as Blessed as you Bless all of your readers:):):)
~Kim

Cely said...

Hi Susan! Just wanted to drop by and say hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lisa said...

I hope you had a very safe, happy and blessed Thanksgiving with your family, my friend!! Did you hit up any of the Black Friday sales?? I tried but oh man, I hate crowds!! :P

Hugs, Lisa :)
indymermaid.blogspot.com

scrapperbecka said...

Susan
Thank you so much for the wonderful shout out! I appreciate it and the hop was a lot of fun!
Becka

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thanks Susan for letting me know you mailed the stamp set I won. I scored for Cyber Monday also. Bought 2 Cricut cartridges: Scandanavian Christmas & Sweater Weather from Cricut.com for $24.99 each. Bought Christmas gifts for my daughter from Barnes & Noble online. She likes to read & likes DVDs.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Post a Comment