
Welcome to the 56th edition of
"Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday,.the blog Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Todays questions:
1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
Until I started crafting I dreaded them. Now, I can't get enough!
2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
I get right up. What can I say, I'm addicted to my Keurig coffee maker. I'm going to have a coffee now as a matter of fact!!
3. Do you still have your tonsils?
No. Taken out at 25 years old. Ouch!
4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
A Reese's Peanut Butter cup. I enjoyed it with my coffee.
5. Do you shop at thrift stores?
Yes. Just like Forrest Gump said...You never know what you're gonna get".
I hope I can get some of you to play along, I think it would be a lot of fun and you would have a few hours more to craft! C'mon......join the fun!
{{Hugs!}}
Susan


































10 comments:
LOL it is true! You never know what you're gonna get!!
xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads
Glad that I'm not the only one who's excited about Christmas.
Sounds like a lot of fun, Susan! Thank you!! I am going to grab your button!! I sw it the other day, but I was at work. Today is my blogging and card making day!! Hope your shoulder is still feeling good!! I just got my knee injected today. The anesthetic hasn't worn off yet, so its still good!!
Mmm, Reese's peanut butter cup!! Glad you've decided to join in on the weekly fun, been a follower for a while and have been playing along at Meet Me on Monday for a while too.
Natasha
craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com
Hello, I am a new follower from the Meet Me On Monday hop! Wow you were older than me when you had your tonsils out and it was terrible at 15, can't imagine how bad it was at 25!
Hope you will check out my blog and meet and follow me on this Monday! Have a great day.
glosews
Yummm! Now I'm craving some Reese's cups!! ;). Great idea!
Oh that is fun. You get to know each other a little better. Cool
This is a great idea, thanks for sending email.
so we do this every Monday? Great.
what a fabulous way to get to know people.
thanks
Jackie
Yummy...I love Reece's Cups! And I am also a faithful goodwill shopper...though I have to admit I go mostly for the books. Until a few months ago, it never dawned on me to check craft supplies. Then one day, I found a brand new Coredinations Core Couture paper pack that was like $30 at Joann for $4! Wow, I love a bargain :) I hope you are having a great week my sweet friend!! :D
Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Hi Susan, I love finding out new things about you! We had a bunch of Reece's cups left from Halloween! I would have sent them to you but hubby ate them!! So sorry I haven't been around for this past week or so, I have been over whelmed with stuff! Have a wonderful week my sweet friend, Hugs, Pam
Post a Comment