Saturday, November 5, 2011

New blog button for Cricut and Grasshopper!

Yay! The code is now working!  I have a button! {Doing my happy dance} I am finally getting with the program here! I have wanted one for a long time now but didn't have any idea how to get one. Then Chris at http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/ came to my rescue! Didn't she do a beautiful job? Chris will also be redoing my blog for me in the near future so make sure to stay tuned! I would love to have you grab my button and add it to your blog! As a matter of fact, in the next few weeks I am planning on doing a blog candy prize for anyone that puts my button up. If you add it to your blog, (and let me know), before I post about the blog candy you will get two entries as a token of my heart felt appreciation!


You may be happy to know that I did get my November calendar done, finally! I just love the way it turned out, mostly because I love Fall. The colors, the crisp mornings, the great food that can be baked in the oven because it isn't too hot outside anymore, you get the idea.






My inspiration for this was that little fox, isn't that the cutest thing? (Ok Pam, almost the cutest little thing! lol!) I'd also like to mention my new friend Jessica from http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com/. On Tuesday Jessica and I got together for some crafting, chatting and fun.  We had such a great time that we are now going to be meeting up twice a month! She also taught me how to do a little quilling and you all know how I am when I learn something new!! (i.e. rosettes). Go check out her blog, she did a beautiful card using quilling and she is such a good person! Tell her I said hi! Although I'll be stopping over to say hi also! I have some blog chat to catch up on. I had my flu shot and I ended up feeling blahhhhhh for a few days. (What a lightweight I am, gez). You all have a great Sunday and I'll be stopping in to visit with you soon!

{Hugs}

Susan

16 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Love this calendar Susan! That fox is indeed adorable :) Now I am off to visit Jessica and also to post your button on my sidebar - very cute button!

Becky Dunham said...

ok, I am having trouble adding your button, but will keep trying.

Sugarlips said...

The calendar turned out beautifully!!! I love it.

I may be slightly out of it, but I can't find your blog button...lol

will you email me the code? Then I can add it to my blog.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Fall calendar. Great button & I'll add new button to my blog when you give indication that it is good to go.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Super cute calendar!!! I really like your new blog- looks great! :)Amy

Linda said...

Beautiful Calendar Susan! Love the button. I keep getting a message that I have too many pictures when I try to add buttons on my blog. I have to look into that. I wonderful if I make a page just for buttons it that would help.
I love all the fancy elements on your blog.

Linda said...

Looking forward to your changes in your blog. Haven't the courage to set one up myself so not able to grab your button. Hopefully one day soon.

RiNNE said...

Beautiful calendar, Susan! The colors and design and that fox are awesome!! I'll be sure to grab your new blog button in a little bit (I'm on my phone right now). I'll be doing a blog make-over too ;).

Amy said...

Susan I love this calendar! I also share the same love for Fall... It's the best time of year!!! Your calendar captures it perfectly! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

P.S. Your blog looks amazing! :) I'll be adding your button to my blog right now...

JulieK said...

Your blog is looking great!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Fabulous calendar, Susan! The colors are perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

Susan, I absolutely love this calender!!! Those colors are so bright and cheery!! I like how everything is popped up!! So far my knee is kind of numb, but feeling a little achey. I did take an Aleve when I got home today though, for when the anesthetic wore off.
I can't wait to see more of your quilling!!
My favorite cookie to make at Christmas is my "Elegant Almond Thins." Yummy!!! Send me your address!!

Becky Dunham said...

Hi Susan - just wanted to let you know that I got your blog button on my sidebar :)

Lisa said...

The calendar is just gorgeous, Susan!! Wow, I absolutely love it!! The four squares are so creative and I adore the fox and owl! And yay, the new blog button!! I have happily added it to my blog :) I hope you are feeling better from your flu shot! My arm was sore for two days after mine ;P

Hugs, Lisa :)
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Pendra said...

Wow, love the calendar, it is beautiful! And I also love the new button... you gotta tell me where you got it? Anyway I know you like to do Hops and my friend Becka is looking for people for Hops she is organizing (wouldn't doubt you are already signed up, LOL) but thought maybe you'd like to check it out!
http://creationswithbecka.blogspot.com
Crafty Hugs to you my friend,
Pendra

Anonymous said...

Susan I just LOOOOOVE the calendar.

Post a Comment