Saturday, December 17, 2011

CCC week 2 Challenge


I have 19 min. to get this in to the week 2 Christmas card challenge!  ...gotta hurry! I won the first week challenge last week and as my prize I won this cute little elf stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. Can you believe how fast it came? Thank you Stephanie!

Ok, gotta get this in! I will be posting soon about my wild time at Mall of Amreica today so stay tuned!

Susan

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Susan this is so stinkin cute my dear friend! And you won the first one, way to go!! You're on a roll!
I will be getting in touch with you by email soon, probably after Christmas, OK?
Can't wait to see your pics of the mall too.
Merry Christmas, and big hugs,Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Brigitte said...

You did such a great job with your new stamp!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and I hope to see you again next challenge. Merry Christmas!!!
Brigitte

Anonymous said...

Congrats Susan!!! That is an adorable card!!! Such a cute image!! I need to check out those Sparkle Images!! Hope all is well!! Merry Christmas!!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy Elf Christmas card. Mall of America you say. I've been twice. When I visited both times the theme was Snoopy and so I enjoyed it a lot. Rode the rides.
Melisssa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Wow congratulations Susan, and that did come fast. Ok So if I want to get in on this making 52 cards I am already 2 behind? Well I have two I made this past week and I made extra maybe in my little world I will count those. I just have to make sure I don't send them to the same person next week. LOL Love the card and Good Luck this week.

Gloria said...

What a cutie and a very sweet card!

RiNNE said...

Adorable card!! Glad you're making full use of your winnings! ;). Great color combo!!! Thanks for playing along at CCC!

Maria Matter said...

too adorable!!
I'm getting so excited, can't believe Christmas will be here this wknd!

Mall of America...very cool!
have a great day Susan!
hugs & blessings

Becky Dunham said...

Adorable card Susan! I love that elf image - he is just too cute!

Kim said...

Hi Susan, I just love your little elf card! Just adorable! Congrats on your win and I hope you win this time too! Can't wait to see how your day went at Mall of America! Never been there sounds like fun:)
~Kim

Amy said...

Very cute Elf card! Great stamp! :)Amy

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Susan!!! I certainly hope you made it and got this addorable card in!

Sorry I've been MIA for so long my friend and unable to respond to you! Things have been soooo crazy! I did think about you and missed you loads -- so much appreciate the knee-mails you sent up for me and, of course, they helped -- thank you so much!

I'll be back and forth, Susan, to catch up on all your wonderful creativity I've missed but I will definitely be back!!!

Hugs, my sweet friend -- and thanks for being the person you are!

Hugs and love ya!

Pendra said...

Hi Susan, just stopping by to wish you a very Happy Holiday's! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and still have some time for yourself and some crafty time!
Crafty Holiday Hugs,
Pendra

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, Susan! I just wanted to make certain I dropped back by to be sure I wished you and your family a very merry, bright and blessed holiday!!! I hope it's filled with all the love and great things you deserve (hope you get all the crafty presents you want too...lol!!!)

Hugs, my sweet friend!!!

Amy said...

This is very cute and I love those stamps! :)
Merry Christmas!!!!
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! Just wanted to wish you and your family a happy holiday season!

Lulu
lillulu13.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Susan, Hi my dear friend! I hope your Christmas was wonderful, as special as you are! Mine was peaceful, just what I needed. You wanted to talk why don't you email me. Do you still have my email?

Can't wait to hear from you,
Hugs, Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Pendra said...

Just stopping by to wish you a very Happy New Year... can't wait to see what 2012 brings! And your Elf card is adorable... boy do you work fast!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my friend!!! Hope you're just away having a wonderful holiday still!!!

Just wanted you to know I miss you -- and looking forward to 2012 with you.

Hugs!

Lisa said...

How did I miss this awesome card?? Wow, Susan, I LOVE it!! It is so cute and festive and fun!!

I wanted to stop by and wish you the happiest of new years my sweet friend!! I am so glad we met in blogland and I truly value your friendship!! I can't wait to see all the amazing things you create in 2012!!

Happy New Year hugs,
Lisa :)
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Fun card! I gave you an award, so stop by my blog to pick it up : )

Tracy
http://owlbecraftin.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

Audrey Frelx said...

Just checking in again! Miss you!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Susan! Wow, was I glad you stopped by -- I didn't want to start worrying about you! Sorry your computer/internet have been such a problem but so glad that's all!!!

I'm fine -- so far... (fingers crossed) lol!!! Had a wonderful holiday!

Now that you've eased my conscious, I'm even better than better!

Hugs, my dear friend, and thanks so much for stopping by. I'll be looking for your return!

Maria Matter said...

checking in on you Miss Susan!
Hope all is well & you're enjoying the new year!
huggles!

Kim said...

Hi Susan, Just checking in to say hi! Hope your new year has been wonderful!
~Kim

Post a Comment