Please don't think anything has happened to Ms. Kiki, she is just fine. Well, somewhat, she is in a crunchy mood tonight and I could not get her to cooperate. Now little Shadow, always very eager to make the momma, (that's me), happy was more than willing to take her place in picking the winners of my recent blog candy giveaways. He didn't mind getting the extra treats either! Now for my new friends I'm guessing you have no idea what the heck I'm talking about. To sum it up, I usually post a video with my dog, a.k.a., assistant, Kiki pick the winners. It much more fun than just using a random generator. Here is a picture of my girl and her best buddy Shadow:
 |
| Shadow loves his Christmas collar! |
So this first video is Shadow picking the winner of the $10 dollar Michaels gift card from the Christmas Decorations blog hop this past weekend.
And now this video shows Shadow picking the winner of the Savory cartridge! You all were awesome for playing along. I hope you enjoyed my little game! I will be doing this again soon! (Hmm, perhaps January to celebrate my 18th year of my 29th birthday? Ha, get it?)
Ok, now if you can't watch the video and just want to see who the heck won, please check out the picture below:
Congrats HappyScrappin and Lisa (IndyMermaid)! Yay! As soon as you email me your info I will get these to you lickety split! You will find my email on my profile.
Now I have got to get busy, I have to get my week two Christmas card done for the Christmas Card Challenge blog before my friend Rinne thinks I gave up already. (I didn't Rinne, I promise!) Thanks for visiting everyone!
Susan
13 comments:
Congrats winners! Your pups are cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Congrats to the winners!!!! Adorable little "assistants"- they do such a great job! :)Amy
I love you, Shadow!! (Now don't get me wrong, Ms Kiki...I still love you, too, but I'm kinda glad you were in a crunchy (ha) mood tonight because Shadow picked me :) I am so excited!! Thank you sweet Shadow! I'm emailing your momma now :D
Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
lol I love watching your pooch videos! too fun, as was your game Susan, that was a great idea!
Congratulations to the winners!!
hugs & blessings
Congrats to the winners! Way to go Shadow, I see a raise in your future... at least in dog treats! Hey Susan, thanks for the heads up at Anna's, I am thrilled to have won one of her Stamp Sets! And yes, I am on a roll, I won another adorable stamp set earlier in the week from Lisette at Crafter's Companion! As stamping cards is rather new to me, I am so happy to add these to my few stamp sets along with the gorgeous Sizzix Stamp and Emboss Set I won from you earlier! I have been very blessed! Thanks again sweetie and I hope Kiki's in a better mood!
Crafty Holiday Hugs,
Pendra
Congrats Lisa!!
Sherrie K
http//sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Ahhh so nice you have such a sweet helper. Well it must be two since some one was filming.
Congrats to the winners. I think when Kiki and Shadow pick the winners is the most adorable thing!!
Congratulations Lisa!!! Did you bribe Shadow again?? hehe!
Really I am so happy for you my sweet friend.
Hugs, Pam at
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
Congratulations to the winners!!! What lucky stampers they are!!! I can't see Shadow and Kiki in the videos, because I'm at work, and it says there is an error!! Darn!!
I'll try to watch later from home!!
Congrats Lisa!!
Haha, thanks chica. Glad to see you playing along!
Congrats to the winners! Love the photos - your pups are so cute together! Shadow is a good name as Kiki probably gets lost in his shadow :)
Congratulations to the winners!!!
Awwwww, Susan, they are both just so cute -- what wonderful assistants! They are too adorable!
Post a Comment