On with the hop!
This weekend is the Christmas Decorations Blog hop with Creations with Becka at http://creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/. If you arrived here from Crystal's blog then you are in the right place. If you just happened to stop by to say Hi, then please start at the beginning of the hop over at Creations with Becka . Please make sure you stop by every blog on the list and leave a comment so you are eligible to win the grand prize blog candy- which is a cricut cartridge.
For my project I made a beautiful wine holder.
![]() |
| The top |
I won't go into all the details of how I did this but if you have any questions let me know, I don't mind sharing. I will say the snowflakes were all cut using Joys of the Season cartridge. I am going to enter this over at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ for their Challenge me Monday.
Oh, yes I have blog candy. (To my Savory regulars, not this time around, lol!) As I was saying, I will be offering a $10 dollar Michaels gift card to one lucky follower that leaves a comment. The winner will be announced on Dec. 15th so make sure you check back then, you will have a week to claim it!
Thank you for visiting my blog today and participating in the Christmas Decorations hop. Don’t forget in order to win the grand prize blog candy from Becka at Creations with Becka you must comment on every blog in the hop.
Here is a complete list of the stops on this blog hop in case you get lost. Next up is Tonya!
Becka http://creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/
Oma Gloira http://omascrafts.blogspot.com/
Julie K http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
Beckie Woodall http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
Jamie Larsen http://babyjaydensmommy.blogspot.com/
Lisa Grave http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
Anna Bee http://annabeedesigns.blogspot.com/
Crystal Kovach http://crystal-kovach.blogspot.com/
Susan http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com/ ** That's me!
Tonya Morgan http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com/ ** Next one!
Dana Tarchala http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend!
Susan





































36 comments:
Wow, how pretty. Your wine holder is terrific. Great job!--Pat N.
Very nice. Looks beautiful.
Be Blessed, Beckie
That is FABULOUS!! Love, love, love it!
Very pretty wine holder!! Great job! Glad I'm not the only naughty one out there who is still frantically working to get everything done! :)Amy
Susan
WOW I love it! I love the silver paper and the reindeer your used, it is gorgeous. Great job!
Thank you for being in the hop.
Becka
Creations With Becka
such a beautiful project I love it.. thanks so much for sharing im a follower
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com
So pretty! Love the feathers and great details!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
the wine holder is stunning!It's as good of a gift as the gift itself,nice job.
GREAT JOB!!! I love your wine holder and the feathers are a fabulous addition!
plese.cathy at yahoo dot com
happyscrapin1@blogspot.com
Your wine holder is beautiful!
So beautiful!! Im now following your blog!
Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
Gorgeous! I love the colors and all the wonderful details you put into this project. Those feathers are amazing...love this!
This is soooo pretty, Susan!!! You did a fabulous job on it. Would you like my address?? LOL!
Hugs,
Anniebee
That is a beautiful wine holder!
I love how you were able to get your flow...er, creativity going for this awesome project my sweet friend!! ;) I absolutely LOVE this!! As an oenophile, this is right up my alley! The feather is so chic and fabulous! What an awesome project!!
I just have not been able to get any crafting done lately. And I know what you mean about making something and not liking it...the last couple of days, I had very little time in my craft room and I think the time crunch was stressing me out. I hated both things I made. Urgh. Plus, I still have shopping do do and cards to make and I think I'm going to go lay down because I can't deal with it :) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, Susan!!
Hugs, Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Love the cuts you used on the wine holder.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/
Susan, This is just beautiful! I absolutely love those feathers!!! For not knowing what to do, you did an awesome job!!! I don't even think I'm sending out Christmas cards this year. ( I always make some, but never use them for myself!!) Oh well. Too many things to do!!
Hope your shoulder is treating you well!!
Nice job Susan! I am rarely happy with store bought wraps and boxes. looks like you have come up with an alternative.
Thanks for the idea,
Colin
... ** its 5 o'clock somewhere ** isnt it??? lol lets toast to your fabulous
project.. wtg.. thanks
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom
Beautiful.
Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com
Don't you just love it when you get a "vision"? The wine holder is a great one.
Love your project and how you gave it a whole different look...Way Cool!! I am a follower and a Subbie!! TFS!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥
So very pretty! TFS!
Beautiful! The feather is a great touch!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
This is sooo gorgeous! You did such a great job :)
I LOVE this!! The feather is a fabulous addition to an already beautiful project!
This is so beautiful Susan! What a great presentation:) I love the pretty feather-gorgeous touch my friend!
Thanks for joining the challenge me Monday over at FCCB!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Great job! Love the cuts you used.
Tonya
that is gorgeous!
Happy Monday,
Hey girl head over to Beckie's at Justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com, you lucky duck!
Crafty Holiday Hugs,
Pendra
Hey girl...stop over at my blog. You won my blog candy!!!!
Be Blessed, Beckie
This is seriously gorgeous! You are so very creative! What a unique wine holder. If I received one like that, I would never be able to re-gift it! It would be in my Christmas decorations forever! ;) Lovely! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)
Forgot to mention... Stop by to see our Wednesday post! You won't want to miss it. ;)
XO ~ Amy Jo
Pretty wine holder. Especially like teh snowflakes. Yes, Joys of the Season is a wonderful cartridge. The music note ribbon I used I've had since my daughter had started taking guitar lessons and have used 1 up but have some left on 1. Thanks for your comments on my cards.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com
What darling creations! Happy Holidays!
OMG, your wine holder is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment