![]() |
"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers.
Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award .
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Anyone that has followed my blog knows I have a special place in my heart for new bloggers. With that being said, I hope you all will stop over at these blogs and follow. A moment of encouragement could mean a lifetime of inspiration! (Hey, that would be a cool sentiment on a card, wouldn't it?)
Here are my five choices (in no particular order) with less that 200 followers.
Colin at http://crimsoncricut.blogspot.com/ .
Anna at http://annabeedesigns.blogspot.com/ .
Jessie at http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com/ .
Judy at http://scrappinana.blogspot.com/ .
Jackie at http://inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com/ .
Congrats winners! If you need help putting this award on your blog let me know, I'd be more than happy to help you!
Please take that moment to stop over and check out their blogs, they are all very talented and I promise you will be glad you did!
Now on to the party! I should clarify that, it's really a scrapbook retreat that I attend yearly with a few very dear friends of mine. Who am I kidding? It's a party, lol! Well, the party/retreat is from tomorrow through Thursday. I would like to invite you all to join the party via my blog! If all goes right, meaning the wireless connection works, I am planning on blogging while I am there. If you see a new post from me stop on in and leave a comment, there will be candy to be won! Be warned though, three days away from home with just the girls things do seem to get a little bit crazy, in a good way though!
Again, thank you Tracy and Cathy for the award, it's much appreciated! Hope to see you all join the fun with me this week!
Hugs!
Susan




































10 comments:
Congrats, Susan, on receiving such a wonderful award -- and congrats to your friends you passed it on to!
Hugs, sweetie!
Congratulations on your award Susan:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Congrats on the award! Also, thanks for always stopping by my blog and sharing with me. I'll get right to it!
Yay!
Thank you so much for passing the award on to me!! I feel sooo honored :-)
Hugs, Judy
Congratulations on your award, Susan!! I hope you have a wonderful time at your scrapbooking retreat!! What fun!! :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
I accept! Congrats and thank you! You have always been so kind to me and I appreciate your friendship. I have now posted and chosen my five (that was hard).
Colin
Congratulations on your blog award! You are a lovely inspiration to many of us:)
I am so happy you are having your retreat, have a blast, and recharge your batteries too!
Hugs, Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
I hope you are having a fabulous time at your scrapping retreat, Susan!! Stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have an award for you :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
I hope you are laughing, crafting, eating and having a great time!!
After you visit Lisa come by my blog too, OK?
Hugs, Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
Hey there, Susan!! Congrats on your award!! You certainly do deserve it!!! Sorry I haven't visited lately. I haven't made anything for 2 weeks now. Oh, where did my mojo go?? Come visit my blog today anyway!! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment