![]() |
| This Kiss this Kiss...unstoppable |
I really liked the idea and think it came out so cool. The font is Curly MT, I think. I would let you see the inside of the card but I'm afraid you might get too much info so I did you all a favor and didn't post the picture. ;) ha ha....
Well, that's all I have for now but I do have a fun thing planned for my blog next week that I really hope you all will join me for. I'm really excited about it! I'll post more towards the end of the week. Thanks for stopping in all you sweeties and I hope your VD is enjoyable! (Wait, really? LOL!) Laughter is the best medicine after all!
Susan




































14 comments:
Lol. I love it. Thanks for not sharing the inside :)
Too funny! Happy VD to you too! LOL!
Cute, cute idea..love this:) Happy Valentine's Day my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
First off thank you for your visit and remembering me, It made my night. It's 11:30 PM here. You know I'm a night owl of sorts. This is really a cute card, and I'm quit sure he loved it, especially the inside!!
You'll get a kick out of this. I spent the last few days making about 35, 3.5x3.5 cards to use for thank you or thinking of you cards. They are not done I still need to stamp them and make envelopes. So they were stacked on my table. I got up this morning and Ray had taken one and drew a heart on the front and wrote a little poem on the inside! It was really cute! Then he called and asked if I liked the card he worked so hard on, haha:))My funny valentine!
I hope your day was as marvelous as your are my sweet friend:)
Hugs, Pam
What an adorable card! I just LOVE that sparkly big lipped kiss!!! Great card and design! Having a funny spouse to me is THE most important thing- you can laugh through anything- I always told my girls that whoever they end up with "make sure he is funny". Take care! :)Amy
Hi I'm a new follower. I found you through Lisa's blog. Your card is awesome! I love the red sparkly lips.
Tami
scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com
If you get a chance stop by my blog and sign up for my give-away.
I love your card, Susan, as I'm sure your hubby did too!!! Love those lips!! What a great idea, using song lyrics as dp!! How creative you are!!!
Hey, come on over to my blog today, as us Design Divas are having our monthly Oldies But Goodies blog hop!!
Oh, I have so missed your posts my friend!! I hope you enjoyed your VD!! ;P I bet Patrick LOVED this awesome card!! The sparkly lips are fabulous!! And how stinking creative to use the lyrics as the background!! I can't wait to see what you have planned for next week :D
Hugs, Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Hi Susan, Yes Laughter is the best and my hubby makes be laugh even when he isn't trying. Then I sometimes get into trouble. LOL
Love your card and that is a great idea to use the song.
Love the card. I too have used words as background paper and even won a challenge with it. The moral is - If you can't find what you want - make your own.
Hi, Susan! Love the card!
Wanted to stop by to say "hi" and to just check in on you! I hope life is doing a turnaround and things are getting better!
Hugs to you, my sweet-sweet friend!
Hi Susan, you are one of my picks for the LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD! I think your blog is fabulous!
Hugs,
Cathy
Love your Love card!
~Kim
Love your background paper idea,BRILLIANT!!!! Fabulous Card!!!!
Trish
Post a Comment