I know, I know! Three and a half weeks, that's much too long! First things first though. You simply MUST check out the fabulous job Chris from
http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/ did on my blog! Look at this, it's stunning! Now let me say, when it comes to computers I have the skills of a goldfish. That's true. Chris on the other hand has computer skills of a Great White shark. Very talented! All I knew that I wanted for my blog was three colors, brown, pink and a touch of teal and not real busy with a lot of flowers, etc. (Not that there is anything wrong with that have you, I just prefer non-busy). Oh, and I knew I wanted some tabs on the header. (Like your's Lisa..lol). That's all I gave Chris to work with. Now, look at what she did with that little shred of information. I know, right?!! That is talent. Chris even came up with the adorable Grasshopper with the Mick Jagger lips! I love it! I can't even tell you how thrilled I was when it was finished! I started this blog just about a year ago and since that time I have been searching and searching and even more searching to find just the perfect person to help me with this blog design stuff. The wait paid off...BIG TIME! Chris, I can't thank you enough. Everyone else, if you are kicking around the idea of a customized blog- do yourself a big favor and check out
http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/. She rocks it!
And please feel welcome to grab the code for my new button, (on the right side), and add Ms. Grasshopper Jaggerlips to your blog too! I will be doing some fun blog candy giveaways soon and if I see you added my new button
before I post about the giveaways you will be entered in a "special friends" blogcandy. Fun huh? I'll be posting more on this in the next week.
 |
Grab Ms. Grasshopper Jaggerlips!
|
I want to also thank many of you for your understanding of my missing in action status as of late. There is nothing more annoying than when life gets in your way of fun. For me it seems like I get a downpouring all at one time rather than a little shower here or there, which would be much easier to deal with rather than a flash flood of issues. I really appreciate the friendships I have made on here and do cherish every single one.
One more shout out to my friend Chris for her wonderful creativity and awesome computer skills, a big thank you! Thanks for stopping in everyone, I look forward to seeing what's new and exciting on your blogs!
{{Hugs}}
Susan
17 comments:
Your blog looks very cool! Nicely done!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
The new look is Fantastic!! You found a winner!
Wonderful blog makeover. Missed you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Well my dear you already know I love the blog, it's beautiful. Chris does do a fab job!
I am really glad to see you writing too!! I missed you my friend! I enjoy reading every word you write even if you don't post a project and I'm sure I am not the only one:)))
Big hugs, Pam
Welcome back! The blog looks great. I have been thinking about having someone do mine. I'll be sure and check Chris out. TFS
Susan
I am so happy you like it:) And glad to see you back online.
Hugs
Beautiful new blog design, Chris is amazing!! Glad to see you back!
Love your new blog design and that bug seems to fit your style PERFECTLY!! Hope all is well with you and hope that life slows down some (I hate it when it keeps me so busy I can't even think)! Take care! :)Amy
Your blog design looks amazing Susan!! Chris did a fabulous job:) Have a great weekend my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Welcome back, any longer and I think we may have formed a search party. I really like the new look and the new button. I think I need to start working on my own now.
Great to see you back with a new look.
Colin
Hi, my sweet Susan!!! Wow, how I've missed you!!! Hope all is going well for you!
I'm feeling much better and slowly trying to get a start at playing catch-up on all I've missed -- can't wait to get back in the "swing" of things!
Well, I wanted to at least say "hi" but I'll be back soon!
Hugs!
Oh, Susan, I know just what you mean about preferring to buy craft supplies than medical costs. I've already started getting the bills for my tests and the doctors bills -- it's ridiculous!!! Medical costs are ENORMOUS!!! I have no choice but to try to cut-back on craft supplies somewhere now! It seems like such a rip-off; they charged me $8 for an aspirin!!! I can get a whole bottle for less than that!!! LOL!
Anyway, my friend, still you should have it checked out just to be on the safe side.
Hugs!
Kuddos to Chris!! I love the new look to your blog! That grasshopper with those lips are fabulous! Love it:) Glad to see your back! I was so excited to see you have a cute little button for me to add to my side bar!
~Kim
I would have sworn I commented already but now that I think about it, I think I got distracted replacing your old button with Ms Grasshopper Jaggerlips (lol, by the way!!). I'm sure I meant to come back but my scatterbrain went off on some different tangent. LOVE, LOVE the new blog look!! Chris did such a fab job!! I love the tags :D
You know I have missed you and reading your awesome posts (it's been too long...my computer screen needs to be cleaned!!) and seeing your amazing projects!! I hope things are better now my sweet friend. I'm thinking of you and praying for you :) *Hugs*
Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
I'm just stopping by to wish you a very happy Valentine's Day my friend!! I hope your day is filled with love and happiness :)
Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Oh, Susan, I'm so glad you are back!!!
I have missed, you sista!! I love your new blog look!! It is just awesome!!!
Can't wait to see what you create next. Please stop on over, Wed, the 15 is our Oldies But Goodies blog hop!!!
www.cindysantics.blogspot.com
Cindy
You are too much, stopping by the other day, and commenting on most of my posts and then today to wish me a Happy Valentines Day! Thank you for all the comments and nice words, I truly missed them.
Happy Valentine's Day,
Colin
Post a Comment