Saturday, September 10, 2011

Down but not out!

Hey friends!

Thanks to all that visited, followed and left comments for my first blog hop last weekend. There is still time to hop! For info scroll on down to the post after this one.  I must keep this short. Why you ask? Because someone has developed tendinitis in her right shoulder. How you ask? No idea but it hurts to use my right arm. Ice and Advil is all I can do. And I am so mad because I am so close to finishing a really cool project. But I have a back up plan. Here's a cute Christmas card I made last year.

The sentiment was from a CTMH stamp set. Well, since I'm suppose to keep my right arm rested I have to keep this short. Don't forget friends, stop in on Monday to see if you won the blog candy from Jo's birthday hop!

Have a great weekend!

Susan

12 comments:

angie ashuk said...

Great card. I love the littlee dolls. So cute. Hope your shoulder feels better soon. Its such a pain when you cant do the stuff you love to do.

Audrey Frelx said...

Susan, this card is adorable, and I just love those cute little dolls!!! Tooooo cute!

Ouch! I feel just terrible for you --I hope that case of tenderitis clears up soon; I've had it several times in different areas, and I know how painful and uncomfortable it can be! Hope it goes away really soon!

Cely said...

aw, these dolls are so cute!

and i hope you feel better soon. :(

Anonymous said...

Awe this is so adorable:)
I hope you feel better soon.
I have an award for you on my blog:)

Ulysses' mama said...

Very cute card! I love CTMH! Sorry to hear about your shoulder, hope you're feeling better soon!
BTW, thanks for taking the time out to stop by my blog and leaving me such sweet comments.

Anonymous said...

Gee, Susan, I can only wonder why your right arm hurts!! All that creativeness and blog hopping!! No wonder!!
I hope it gets better for you really fast! Love the Christmas card!!
Great way to save the day!!
I haven't made anything for a couple of days. That darn work gets in the way!!
Get better!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the nesting dolls card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute card, love the Nestie's !

Lisa said...

Oh Susan, I hope your arm feels much better soon. It sounds painful :( Your backup plan was a stroke of genius because this card is so awesome!! I love the nesting dolls! The fluffy stuff around their faces is so cool! And the sentiment is so pretty! Feel much, much better my friend. I'm thinking of you and sending healing vibes your way :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Maria Matter said...

Adorable!!!
So sorry to hear about your shoulder!! Forced relaxation is not all its cracked up to be, is it?!
Take care my friend!
big hugs!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Too cute!

Hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

Lisa said...

I'm just stopping by to say hi and that I hope your shoulder is feeling much better, Susan. I'm thinking of you my sweet friend!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Post a Comment