Yes my beautiful assistant, Ms. Kiki Anna, picked the winner for the blog candy from Jo's Birthday Blog Hop! Before I tell you who she chose I want to give a huge thank you again to Jo for having me be part of the fun and thank you to all that follow my blog and leave such encouraging comments.We all love to get encouragement which is why I feel it is so important to give and not just receive. Now on to the winner!
I usually post a video of Kiki in action but since my cameraman isn't available I'm doing it old school...pictures. The first picture is Kiki taking her nap in the sun with her head laying on a pair of my sons shoes. (Btw- my amazing son Dennis is 17 today! Happy birthday to him!)
I then gave everyone a number that commented starting from the first comment down and put the numbers together in a container.
On cue my beautiful assistant Kiki Anna knew exactly what she had to do and she picked out the winner.
As you can see by the wet paper the winner is comment number 22....
Number 22 belongs to Christine at http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/!
Congrats to Christine! I will be emailing you shortly on the good news!
I also want to add that the very talented Chris at http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/ was so sweet to think of me and pass on the Butterfly award.
Thank you so much Chris! I will be posting more on this award soon, I promise. Now ladies, if you will excuse me it's time to ice down the shoulder. Boy, you don't realize how much you use both your arms until one is out of order! You all have a fabulous day!
{{Hugs}}
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-







































12 comments:
Hi Susan! Thank you for the blog candy I love how you pick your winner! My niece calls me KiKi because when she was very young she could not say Aunt Chrissy. Aunt KiKi came out instead and I loved that she had a special name for me. I can't wait to make some more Halloween cards when I receive my blog candy. Hope your shoulder starts feeling better soon.
-Christine
Boy, Susan, that Kiki is quite talented!!
I'm sure Christine will love your great blog candy.
Boy, I know I am getting old!!
The other night, I must have slept on my right side the entire night, because when I rolled over to turn off the alarm, I yelled out in pain. My hip was killing me. It was uncomfortable all day!!
I hope your shoulder feels better soon!
awww, your Kiki is adorable! My aunt had a shaggy dog named Keke. She always barked at us! hahaa...
Happy Birthday to your son!
hugs
juli
Susan you could rent Kiki out as the new random.org... you could make a fortune! I am way behind on visiting my online buddies so thought I would come and check on you, sorry to hear about your tendonitis... boy that really hurts! I get it all the time and usually end up having to get cortisone shots. I'll send you all the positive thoughts I can spare!!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Hugs,
Pendra
Hi Susan! Thanks for the tip about the challenge at ssdschallenge.blogspot.com. I entered it so we will see how it goes. I hope your shoulder feels better.
Take Care!
Lil Lulu
www.lillulu13.blogspot.com
First off, congrats to Christina, WOO, WOO!! Now my friend I am so sorry to hear your arm is giving you fits. I will pray for a healing, as I do for your back. Us gimps must stick together! My shoulders are OK but my legs are crap!! If it's not one thing it's another. But we fight on!! The Christmas card from last year is really cute too:)Has Big Brother sent you over the top yet?? Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
Me again! Give your son a big Birthday hug!!! Hugs, Pam
So cute! Thanks for playing along with me for my blog hop! :) Ms. kiKi is so adorable picking the winner! Congrats to Christina! :)
Happy, happy belated birthday to your son!! I just love Kiki!! The best winner-picker ever!! Stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have an award for you! You don't need to repost, just know that I want you to have it from me :)
Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
You just crack me up my friend with how you use your sweet fur-babies to select for you -- I love that, my friend!!! LOL!
Thanks for dropping by! I appreciate you taking the time to come over. I'm just having such a hard time these days trying to keep up and I just hate to not get to everyone... LOL!!! But with so many interruptions, I seem to just further and further behind. Anyway, I haven't forgotten you, my friend!
Hugs, and I'll be seeing you again soon!
Susan, I meant to say earlier when I was here and forgot...
Hope your shoulder is, at least, feeling a bit better!!! You need to get yourself together and get to that altered book -- I'm dying to see it because I just know it's going to be awesome!!! LOL!!!
Take care of that shoulder, I'm praying you'll be perfect really soon!
Hi, Susan! I was checking back to see if you'd finished your book for Lessology! I truly hope you get it done in time, my sweet friend!!!
Hugs!
P.S. I'm just praying that shoulder isn't giving you too much problem.
Post a Comment