I wanted to send out a big thank you to my wonderful friends for their concern and prayers. I am finally feeling better and have even been in my craftroom! While the shoulder is better there were a few things found from the lab work that are still in question. So until I get those questions answered I'm going to fall back on an old saying that a friend and I used to remind each other of while in beauty school....."It's better to look good than to feel good". Of course, that's easy to say when you are 19 huh? LOL!
Speaking of looking good, I did spruce up my blog a bit. I thought it was time for some fall colors. My husband and I went for a wonderful walk today with the pups and the beautiful fall colors inspired me to clean up my blog a bit. Here are a couple pictures I took along the way.
See? Minnesota doesn't always have snow! I'm so happy to be back to myself again. September wasn't the greatest month for me but after seeing all the beautiful colors today I'm certain October is looking good!
{{Big hugs}}
Susan
7 comments:
Hi SiSi! So glad you're feeling better. The photos are beautiful! I can't wait to see what crafting you do. I'm finally going to figure a way to schedule some time for me to get some crafting done myself. Look forward to seeing you soon. Love you lots! LuLu
PS...Your knew blog design looks fabulously fall!!!!
Glad your feeling a bit better. The blog looks great.
Hi Susan, I'm so glad to see you back. I love the look of your blog! What beautiful scenery pictures!! The snow will come!!ha ha I'm glad your shoulder is feeling better. If they saw Crystals in the fluid, did they diagnose you with Gout? That usually is what you have if you have crystals. Its a build up of uric acid. I'm glad the steroids helped somewhat. Those steroids are miracle drugs, I tell ya. I had an injection in my knee 2 years ago and it is till working for me.(I have bone on bone).
Looking forward to your new creations!! Take care!!!!
Susan, I'm sooo glad your feeling better!! You have such a great attitude! I love the pictures of Minnesota! I have never been there but your pictures are just beautiful I bet you just feel surrounded by God's glory there:)
Many Blessings my friend:)
oh and by the way I will be having a giveaway soon on my blog so stay tooned:):)
~Kim
Susan, the pictures are great, your blog looks great, and I'm thrilled to know that ole pesky shoulder isn't giving you as much pain; although I know it must be bothering you. I've been praying you'd feel some relief soon -- no fun hurting... plus you can't get any crafting done... lol!!!
Now, my friend, I'm praying lessens with every breath you take!!!
Hugs!!!
HELLO MY SWEET FRIEND! I'm baaaaccckkkkk (said in my best menacing Jack Nicholson voice :) I have missed you so! Two weeks out west visiting some truly spectacular national parks (nine in all), some amazing national monuments, and fabulous cities like Moab, Taos and Las Vegas! I had such a great time but missed my bloggy friends so much! I honestly thought I would be able to stop by and visit on the road, maybe make a project or two (I packed so many craft supplies with me), but alas, it was not meant to be because I was exhausted each night! I am glad I was able to schedule posts while I was gone. THANK YOU so much for faithfully visiting while I was gone. It means so much to me Susan. I am glad your shoulder is feeling better. I am saying lots of prayers with the labwork.
This is the first post I've visited so I'm off to the next one. I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox!! Oh - and I LOVE the new blog look!!
BIG HUGS!!
Lisa :)
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Post a Comment