Monday, June 6, 2011

Blog issue - I'm the issue!

My blog was having issues where nobody can leave a comment. Your blogs should be protected as long as you don't have me around your computer as it was my own doing! Boy do I feel like a goof. Here I am offering a contest with blog candy but nobody can comment. I do have a good sense of humor but that is something I would never do on purpose! To my favorite blogging buddies, I am sorry if you did try to leave a comment and I hope you will stop back. To anyone new stopping in, hello, my name is Airhead, how do you do? :)

Here's the card I did yesterday.........




Please check out my contest and blog candy give away, you will find it under the calendar/contest/candy post. I HOPE I fixed this comment issue. If not I will be outside with my head buried in the sand.

Susan

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card SiSi!!! Two of my favorite carts...Forever Young and Storybook. I love the color combination too. I think I see some Cuttlebug embossing too...you go girl!!! What a sweet hubby you have to try to help you with the ladybug. That's hilarious!! I can't just picture it. Love all the details on the dress too, with the hat and belt and stuff...love the hair, love the shoes, love the dress, love it, love it, love it ;) ~LuLu

Susan said...

Yea!!! I fixed my comments!!! I love love love my comments!

Thanks for pointing this out Lu!

Lisa said...

I've been visiting and visiting, trying to leave you comments Airhe..er, Susan! I thought maybe blogger was having issues again...who knew it was only YOU??!! Soooo kidding :) I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE this card! I love the colors, the design, the lacy corner piece, the embossing and the adorable girl! Just absolutely love everything about it!! Hope you had a great weekend :D

Lisa

Sherrie K. said...

Love your card. The color ois awesome and I love the embossing. Great job!
Sherrie K

my crafting creations said...

Awesome card. Love the elegance.

Kim
http://mycraftingcreations.com

Kim said...

I was wondering when I stopped by how to comment the last time I visited! I couldn't figure out where the button was! LOL I guess it was just missing. Very sweet card! I just love the young lady and how you did her in all black with the pops of pink! The little accessories really just make her pop:)
~Kim

Kimberly said...

Ahhh super cute card...i love the colors and design of the card. TFS!
www.justwordz.ca
aka canadiancraftcorner

TenSGal said...

Just love this card! Love your blog, too...
From another Cricut fan and another Susan! :)

Sandy O said...

HI! You are sooooo funny. I love reading your posts.

Super duper card. Love the corner and embossing and stitching...well everything :o)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. They are so great to read.

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Susan!!! love the silhouette & this color combo too!
hugs & blessings!

Audrey Frelx said...

Susan, you are soooo funny!!!

I was having problems with blogger too a while back ago trying to comment on almost everyone's blog -- glad they got problem resolved!!! Don't feel bad, everyone in the community was complaining about all the blogger issues!

Post a Comment