Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where the magic happens..ha ha

I began following a new blog today, http://www.creationswithchristina.com/, and on it she asked people to take a quick picture of their desk and link the picture up to show others. I decided to do it for fun and because I think I may be the only crafter that can see my desk. Upon looking I noticed another crafter had a clean desk and lo and behold, her name is Susan also! Maybe there is something to this huh? :)

If anyone is wondering what it is I'm working on it is my calendar. Here it is June and I'm just now getting to the month of August, which I will post hopefully tomorrow.

Susan

5 comments:

Christina Thomas said...

You do have a clean desk. I'm jealous...Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Christina

Linda said...

Really this is so clean. Were is all the stuff? LOL

th4eachday said...

How deep is your work space,from your photo it looks narrow.Thank you for checking out my blog and mentioning me on your blog.

Sharon said...

LOL Susan - your desk is way too clean!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog to join my blog candy draw - I appreicate it and glad you liked my work! Your "decorated" boxes are awesome!! Great work - loved looking through your creations.

Audrey Frelx said...

Susan, I'll trade desk with you!!! LOL! I wouldn't dare take a picture of my desk and publicly post it, I'd be waaay too embarrassed!

Post a Comment