![]() |
| Not really always with a smile! |
![]() |
| I added more blush to her! |
I'm not real big into the country type look but I did like this paper and I thought it was appropriate for the month of August. Now pay attention because this is where the fun part for you begins, the contest! I need one of my wonderful followers to help me out with an idea for the month of September. I have no idea what theme to go with! I can't really go with the school theme because my youngest child will be 17 years old and the cute ABC's and school bus stuff doesn't really work for me anymore. Make sense? And I really don't want to do a fall theme because, let's face it, summer has just started and doing that theme would be too depressing! So I thought I would do a contest asking for your ideas. It could be anything, color combos, cricut images, a theme, anything would help! From your ideas I will pick one to do and that person will win a 6x6 mini calendar kit to do a calendar of your own! Here's a picture of what you will win:
12 calendar pages
2 chipboard covers
2 binder rings
20 papers
1 sticker sheet
1 rub on sheet
2 punch out sheets
10 mini brads
3 fabric flowers
3 metal charms
3 chipboard shapes
2 metal tags
1 sheet page bubbles
16" ribbon
Everything you need to make a cute 6x6 calendar! So here's what to do to be entered:
1. Be a blog buddy (follower)
2. Leave a comment under this post with your suggestions
3. Make sure I have a way to get a hold of you to let you know if you win!
Pretty easy, huh?
I will post the winning idea on Monday, June 13th. Thanks for stopping in and I wish you all a wonderful day!
Susan







































8 comments:
Susan, you're calendar is looking great!!! I kind of like the country look!
wonderful calendar layout.
Thank you for popping by my blog today and leaving a comment x
Hi Susan - Wow, your calendar is looking so AWESOME! I'm not big into the country look either, but your August is just gorgeous! The papers are really cool and I love the added embossing. Okay, for your month of September, what about a theme about those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer? Maybe a pallet of orange or blue, images of lying on a raft in a slow moving river, something along those lines? When I think of September, it's long days, warm nights, crickets chirping, lightening bugs flashing :)
Of course, I'm already a dedicated follower! And I am posting your giveaway on my sidebar :)
Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Hi Susan, I love this!! Great paper!! I love those old fashioned looking pictures!! My idea would be a fashion type layout. It would be "Back to school" time, how about clothes shopping for yourself!! New shoes, purses, hats, etc. You could "pop up" the shoes, hats and purses.
P.s. Thank you for having my blog button on your page!!!
Cindy
Hi SiSi! I love your August calendar!! The added blush is adorable :) You did a great job of going out of your comfort zone with that style/theme.
Now for the fun part. I have a silly idea. September 19 happens to be "Talk Like a Pirate Day." Soooo...how about a pirate theme. And, in case you think I'm totally pulling your leg...there's even a website especially for it: http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html
Aye! There's a lot of pirate stuff out there...and it's probably another theme out of your comfort zone, which is exactly why I would LOVE to see what you would do with it.
Love reading your blog posts. Goin over to leave a comment on the ants go marchin in now...love it!
Happy crafting ~ LuLu
I love your calendar! I love the tea pot paper, it's really cute!
International Day of Peace is on Sept. 21st.....Maybe peace signs or some images of things that are different getting along like a bear and a deer in the same field?....but I also like the pirate idea!
I'm already a follower! And I'll be posting you on my sidebar!
Thanks for the chance to win!
crazyfroglady824@yahoo.com
shellyscrafts.blogspot.com
HI There :o) Your calendar page is soooo pretty. Absolutely love it.
The only theme I can think of it maybe pictures of your garden for the last days of summer. I am not to creative, so that is the only thing I can think of lol
I can hardly wait to see what you end up doing!
love this vintage look Susan! beautiful papers!
When I think of sept, I think of fruit pies...all those ripe summertime berries baked into delicious pies! yum!
hugs!
Post a Comment