Creations with Christina did a fun link party last week asking for pictures of our desks. This week it's all about packing a punch, paper punches that is. When I saw the pictures people posted I realized I have far too few as you see in my picture. I love punches but the only time I buy them is when Joann's is having a 40% off sale so it's a slow process for me. I'm doing okay for only being in this for 2 years.....
Someday I will have a nice variety but for now I will drool over everyone else's! (Ok, not really, that's gross, lol). Now where's the punchbowl? :)
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



































8 comments:
LOL You are funny! At least you can see them! I've been collecting for 15 years now, just you wait! You will have to move LOL
That's a cute wire frame to put your punches in. I have about as many as you too, but they're stuffed in drawers.
I am like you I only have a few punches but only buy them when they are on sale. They are so expensive... Thanks for joining us over at The 52 Starlet Art Challenge. I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions please just ask. Thanks
AJ
So funny. I bet you use your Cricut instead of punches. I should do that more. That was why I got my Cricut. I think I have a problem called "Spending too much money." Don't tell my hubby I said that. LOL I do use just about every thing I have. JUST About!
You have a very nice collection of punches, Susan, and at least you can see yours. Mine are stuffed in plastic boxes. I don't even remember what I have. So sad. I don't buy them unless they are on sale either. Joann has them at 40% off right now and I purchased a Martha Stewart punch around the page and a Fiskars anywhere on the page punch, my first new ones in quite a while. Have a great evening :D
Lisa
Don't worry I don't have many either and I have been scrapping for a long time now. I mostly just have the little ones so I don't use them much! Looks like you have a nice collection of border stamps!
Thanks for coming by and being so sweet! I haven't gotten an answer about what to charge for the book. I'll let you know if I do:)
Enjoy your Week:):)
~Kim
Bought all of my punches 50% off at Michaels when they use to carry alot more Martha Stewart items.
I should have stock in Rubbermaid since my punches & most of my other craft items are in Rubbermaid plastic containers. I do have them sorted. I have most of the names written on them with Sharpie). I bought majority of these before I had the Cricut. Posted my photo 6/8/11.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com
Just stopping by to say Hi, Susan, and I hope you are having a great weekend :D
Post a Comment