Thank you Lisa!
The irresistibly sweet Lisa at http://www.indymermaid.blogspot.com/ was kind enough to pass this yummy award to me this weekend, thank you Lisa! As many of you may know, Lisa has such a wonderful blog and is a true artist with her creations. Best of all though, Lisa is just such a good person. If you haven't been to her blog you simply must stop over. And if you do follow her blog stop in and say hi, I know she would love to hear from you!
There are three rules for the award:
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) Answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.
Seven facts, hmmmmm......
1). You will never see a project from me that includes clowns. (They creep me out).
2). A family friend was approached by John Wayne Gacy for a job. (Thank God he didn't meet with him. This could be why clowns freak me out).
3). I worked with children with severe disabilities until it proved to physically demanding for my health condition.
4). I used to love to play mud volleyball.
5). I gave my youngest son the middle name Aaron, after Elvis Aaron Presley.
6). I love to garden, even if it kills me.
7). I can count on one hand how many alcoholic drinks I have in a whole year.
One thing I love about these awards is it is kind of nice to remember things about yourself that you tend to forget about, wouldn't you agree? Now I am going to pass this on to 8 blogging buddies and I would highly recommend you pop over and say hi to them also! We all love to get comments so let's make sure we give them too! (And Lisa, just an fyi, if I could I would pass this on to you but you already have it!) :)
1. Lu at http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com/
2. Cindy at http://cindysantics.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy at http://papertransformer.blogspot.com/
4. Audrey at http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/
5.Erin at http://agirlandhercraftbox.blogspot.com/ (and Jacob too)
6. Kim at http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com/
7. Kimberly at http://www.justwordz.ca/
8. Linda at http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com/
I hope you all had a great weekend! Thank you again Lisa!
Susan




































9 comments:
Thanks so much for thinking of me...i appreciate it fully...you rock girl...www.justwordz.ca
Hi, Susan! Thank you sooo much for this beautiful award! It is so nice when someone thinks enough of me to pass on a award, particularly now when I've had a few "rough" spots which have left me slooooowly trying to play catch up on all my visiting and commenting. It's blogging family like you who make me so much appreciate being in this community sharing and reaching out.
I, too, appreciate your creativity and feel I owe you in coming up with the best projects I can for you. Not to say I'm the best, just that I do my best... lol!!!
Again, thanks so much.
Hugs!
Oh my gosh, Susan...I am right there with you on #1...I hate clowns, too! I used to have to go to the doctor's office every week for years when I was growing up to get allergy shots and I'd have to sit in the waiting room and he had three pics of the creepiest clowns you have ever seen. I guess they were supposed to be fun for the kids but I swear those eyes followed me around the room and those big ol' smiles were frightening! I had nightmares! I had repressed that memory until I read your list, so THANKS SO MUCH for opening that can of worms!! Just kidding :) Thank you for the sweet comments and I hope you have a wonderful week my friend :D
Lisa
Thanks so much for the award! Jacob is my favorite little buddy, he will be missed when he leaves. Check out my newest post for his secret mission revealed! Its awesome!
Erin and Jacob too!
Congrats on the award! ~ Blessings
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Susan, Congratulations on the award!!! You deserve it!! Thank you so much for giving me the award too!!!
Susan I just saw that you gave me this award also. Thank you so much. Boy I am getting them left and right. The moon and stars must be in a line. LOL
Thanks you.
Hugs,
Linda
Congratulation s for this award and i think you deserve this award.
Congratulation s for this award and i think you deserve this award.
Post a Comment