Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I won a FCCB Challenge!

My Sun card I entered into the FCCB Challenge last week won! I'm so thrilled! Then I find out that some of my blogging buddies made Top 5 designers so I'm thrilled even more! I'm going to give a shout out to these ladies and if you get a chance stop by their blogs and check out how creative they are or check out the FCCB blog:

http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/

Ro
http://rodonner.blogspot.com/2011/06/hey-there-sunshine.html

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/2011/06/fun-in-sun.html

Amy
http://amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com/2011/06/sunny-days-wish-you-were-here-stair.html


Jenny
http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com/2011/06/good-times-fantabulous-cricut-challenge.html


Sandi
http://slschario.blogspot.com/2011/06/lots-of-anniversarys-in-june.html

These ladies have what my son would call "mad skills". I don't know about the mad part but I do believe skill is something they do have, plus more! Now if you'll excuse me, I simply must go thank the Academy, my agent, my accountant and of course the big guy upstairs! (Hey now, let me bask in the moment) LOL!

Have a great day friends!

Susan

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Si! Your sun card is so beautiful. It brightened my day. Glad you won the challenge!!! Do I get an invite to the "after the awards" party?!?! LOL!

Big hugs ~ Lu

Lisa said...

HA, Susan, we have the same sense of humor because you so make me laugh!!! I just love visiting you, my comedic friend! THANK YOU so much for the shout out and again, I'm soooo happy you won...it is so deserved :D

Kim said...

I'm so excited you WON!!! Your Sun card was so Bright and Cheery:) How cool of you to lift up the others that were recognized!! Have a Super Great Day:)
~Kim

Amy said...

Congratulations on winning Susan- your card was awesome- and the mess that the tatterned angel spray gave was definitely worth it! Thanks for the nice comments in your blog- I'm very touched! I'm also a new follower :) Amy

THEBUZYBUG said...

Congrats!! You have mad skills too!! Thanks for stopping by.....I wish yo had a SUBSCRIBE button on your blog so that I can get your posts as soon as you do a post!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You made my day! I am a new follower of yours now! Wahoo!

Rae

Pat N. said...

Congrats on your win! How neat is that? Your sun card is great.--Pat N.

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats on winning over at FCCB. Your card is awesome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations! This is such a gorgeous card. I love the sentiment and the way it winds across! Very deserving of the win! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Susan!!! You deserve it!!
I've finally colored a few images, now to make something out of them!! I have to work Sat & Mon, so maybe Sunday I will get motivated!! I need to to come back and see something!!! Have a great holiday!!

Lisa said...

Hey Susan - I just wanted to drop by to wish you a very safe, happy 4th of July weekend filled with lots of family, friends, great food and sparkly fireworks!! Hope it is a great one my friend!! :D

Lisa

Kim said...

Hey Susan hope you had a great holiday weekend:)
~Kim

Post a Comment