Barb over at Bug Bites did it again! Week two of her AWESOME Grillin and Chillin blog hop once again delivered fantastic results and fantastic PEOPLE! For her first hop all I can say is that I can't wait until she does another! I put together this card today to celebrate sweet moments of summer. I used the Forever Young cartridge for the girl and the Storybook cartridge for the butterfly. The hardest part was by far the ladybug. I had such a hard time with that for some reason. My husband even tried his best to create one that didn't look smashed. Finally, I had to make a choice of either running to Michael's to buy a sticker or cut one out of a magazine. I chose the magazine as I knew if I went to Michael's I would be there for hours and would have spent far more money than I planned. I know you all know what I mean. Here's the card I'm linking up to the challenge:
I left the inside blank so if I need a quick card I'll have one ready. Thanks for stopping in and just a reminder, I am having a contest under my Calendar/Contest/Candy post and there is still time to enter.
Take care!
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



































3 comments:
What a pretty card. makes me want to take a walk outside. Thanks for playing along with us at BugBites.
Susan, thank you for stopping by Jen a Roo blogs! If u would like to donate just click on the donate button. It will take you to where you need to be. For further. Questions about a custom blog and link buttons, or anything else please email me at jenarooblogs@gmail.com. Thanks. Jen a Roo.
This card is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment