Today I want to let you know about a great blog for challenges and also recommend 2 wonderful Blog Hops. First some good news then on to the fun links! ........................................................................
Remember my bookmarks I posted about? The ones I entered into the challenge at Stamps, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays? I just found out I won! Whooo hooo! I'm doing the cabbage patch dance!I am so excited because what I won is SEVEN digi stamps of my choice from Bugaboo Stamps! I have been wanting to try digi stamps for a while now and this win will be the kick in the rear I need to do it! And I have noticed many of you have used Bugaboo so I know how cute these are! You gals should really check out this SSDS site, here's the link:
http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/
They are having another great challenge this week and you simply must check out the stamp set they are giving away to the winner. It's called the Hostess with the Mostess by AmberInc. Here's a picture- isn't this fun?
I also want to thank Linda at http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com/ for her inspiration and encouragement, thank you Linda.
Now, if it is just too dawg gone hot outside and you feel like doing some hopping today I am going to recommend 2 wonderful hops going on. The first one is called Operation Owl. You can find all the info and begin the hop at http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/. If you need to cool off more check out the Christmas in July hop starting at http://expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/ . Yesterday I did the Christmas Hop and there is some amazing projects on it that gave me ideas for when Christmas rolls around. Today I will be hopping with Operation Owl, which I know I will love because it involves the wonderful followers of Kristal at Getting Cricky with K. Andrews. Many of us love how inspirational she is and I do too!
Well, that wraps up my post today. I have to hurry up now and get a few Saturday chores done so I can get to hopping! I hope you all are having a great Saturday!
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



































11 comments:
WOO-HOO, Susan, CONGRATULATIONS on your so-deserved win at Stamps, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays!! Yay, that is so fabulous! I haven't ventured into the digi stamp world yet...I have a couple of images I won, but I'm just not good at coloring :P I can't wait to see your projects! Thanks so much for promoting and stopping by the Operation Owl and Christmas in July Blog Hops!! You are awesome my friend! I hope you are having a great weekend :D
Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Congrats on winning. The cookies are peanut butter blossoms. Peanut butter cookies with a hersheys kiss on top
CONGRATS to you - I love your bookmarks. I hope you enjoy your Bugaboos - I've got several and they always make me smile :-D
Hugz
Ike
SSDS DT
Hi Susan!! Congrats on your win!! I have a couple of Bug a boo digis!! I really like digis now. I have been MIA for a week now... Just haven't been able to get in the mood. Too much Cafe World on Facebook!! It's a bad habit!!
Those blog hops sound like fun! I just may have to check them out. I'm going to see a move this afternoon with my daughter and her boyfriend, "HOrrible Bosses". maybe I can make a car or 2 later?? I got to have a Dunkin donut, donut and coffee yesterday.. Don't wanna make ya jealous!! My DD and I were passing by, so we stopped. It was yummy.
Well, hopefully the next time you visit my blog, I will have something new there!!
Enjoy your new goodies!!!
Congratulations! You won my blog candy too! :) Please email me your address at cely_rohr at hotmail dot com!
CONGRATULATIONS to you too, Susan for winning at Cely's blog! Woo-hoo! I still haven't picked my winners from the hop. I tried to go to Michaels today to get one of the $19 Cricut carts on sale and of course, mine only had two and I had them both :( My Michaels sucks.
Did you really slap me across the face with a digi stamp? (Isn't that how someone challenged another to a duel back in the day...slapping the other person's face with a glove - or did I just see that in a movie?!) Anyway, I'll have to think about it - I am scarred from childhood when in kindergarten, I got a mark on my report card of not being able to color inside the lines :O I can't wait to see yours though, so get posting!! Just kiddin :) I hope you had a great weekend my friend and have a wonderful week! (If I hadn't read over this before I hit publish, it would have said have a wonderful weed! OOPS!) :D
Lisa
Hi Susan, thanks for being a new follower and I am a new follower right back!!!
:O)
Jessica
Hi Susan :) Thanks for the shout out for Operation owl! I guess this is just your lucky week because my husband picked your number tonight and you won over at Squirly Girl Creations :) Please send me an email at squirly_scrapper at hotmail dot com with your address so I can send your cricut tool kit off :)
~Hugs~
Becky
My Facebook page
Hey Susan congratulations on all your winnings!! That is great. I have seen Bugaboo stamps out there too. If I remember right some of them are really cute without a bunch of coloring, which is what I like. I really can't color. I use Emersons stamps they are really cute too without a bunch of coloring. You have been on a real winning streak!! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
Whoop Whoop!!! Congrats on your win!!! I so wish I could see you do the cabbage patch dance!! I don't know what that is but I bet you rock it out:)
~Kim
Woooooo-hooooo!!! Congrats on your win, my friend!!!
Post a Comment