Hey everyone! The last few days I have been getting comments coming up from "Annonymous" which have been kind of weird. You all haven't seen them as they have been going right into my spam box. I'm wondering if anyone else is getting this and if so any thoughts on what could be going on? I looked to see what URL is being used and noticed Bing.com listed and I have my settings as no search allowed, if that makes sense. If this is a case of someone trying to mess with my blog I have a stern warning for you...."Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns!" (Thx Farris Bueller)
Anyone have anything to help?
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


































6 comments:
HA - I won't mess with the bull...promise!! I don't see run-on words, BUT on the top left, where you have Jacob's blog hop button, there is something that says Delightful Dots that is directly on top of it. Maybe that's what they meant? The words are running over the top of the button :O
I hope you are having a great day :D
Lisa
Susan.. YES!! I get weird comments every single day. That is why I have to moderate them. Most of the comments are spam but alot of them are very...um..how should I say this.. it is all about sex and stuff like that. So until that stops I must moderate the comments because I can't have that crap on my blog. I am sorry that you are getting weird comments too. It makes me sick that people would do stupid things like this. I will never understand why people do what they do. But you are not alone my friend, you are not alone!! Many hugs, Terri of Two Pink Peas
www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com
Yes I do get those I just spam them. Sometimes Annonymous is a real person but most of the time it is spam.
Susan I hope you will join our bookmark challenge this week.
Hi Susan.. Thanks for your comment!! Yes, it does make me sick that these people can leave such rude and lude comments on a blog that is innocent and shows nothing but good things. I mean, I get spam comments about buying xanx and all kinds of drugs, then there is the other spam comments that I told you about that makes me literally SICK, but I have never ever had any mean spirited comments which is so nice. Thankfully those spam comments are put in the spam folder and I just delete those right away. Anyhow, I had NO clue that your ovary could regrow. That is so awesome!! I thought that the only organ that could do that is your liver. I have never heard of an ovary doing that. When you went to the hospital that night did you have an issue with your new ovary or was it something else? Thanks for stopping by like you always do. I can always count on you!! Your such a sweetie pie!! I am doing ok. I am just really worried about my friends because they mean SO much to me. Thank you for asking. You are just so darn sweet and I really appreciate your friendship!! Many hugs!! Terri of Two Pink Peas
www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com
Hey Susan, sorry to hear that you are having problems with a wacko... see when you get popular enough you start to attract all sorts! Good thing for SPAM! I haven't had any yet, but then I am just starting out... my day will probably come. Hang in there!
Don't mess with the bull - from The Breakfast Club, quote from Dick Vernon not Ferris Bueller. Both are great movies!
Post a Comment