It is Stinkin Cute isn't it? I'm going to pass this along to the following blogs:
Laurie at http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com
Karen at http://thebusybug.blogspot.com/
Lisa at http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/
Cindy at http://cindysantics.blogspot.com/
Debican at http://debican01.blogspot.com
Ronni Sue at http://sweetpainsforevercherishedcreations.blogspot.com/These are some blogs I like to follow and I think you may like to also, check them out and say hi! Thank you again Terri at http://twopinkpeas.blogspot.com/!
On a side note, I have been very busy making a few things this week but I can't share them as they have something to do with a birthday I mentioned above. (Don't forget to wish Lu happy birthday!) I will share them at another time, they are really cool! I also need to confess something. I am a Big Brother addict and last night the new season of Big Brother began! There may a little bit of discussion of Big Brother on my blog if I find out any of my blog buddies share in this second addiction of mine, crafting being the first addiction of course. I'll be stopping over at some blogs this evening to see what you all have been working on! Till then, have a funtastic day everyone!
Susan :)



































12 comments:
Susan, thanks for passing this "STINKIN CUTE" blog award over to me!! It is so adorable!! YOU ROCK!!
Congrats on the award:)
CONGRATULATIONS on your Stinkin' Cute award, Susan and THANK YOU so much for passing it along to me!! I am so honored and appreciative!! I will add this to my blog with pride :) I have to admit that I have never seen an episode of Big Brother :O I can't wait to see all of your creations when you are able to post them! I hope you have a GREAT weekend and thank you again for passing this along to me :D
Lisa
Susan.. I have to say that you have to be one of the most SWEETEST women that I have ever met. Thank you for the absolutely sweetest thank you for passing this award to you. You absolutely deserve this blog award and I really feel so blessed to have found you, your blog and am so glad that I have been able to get to know you. You are such a sweetheart and I hope you know that!! You are 100% right when you said that in this negative world it is nice to have such caring and wonderful people who you have so much in common with. Thank you for the sweetest words about me and my blog. My gosh, I just hope you know how very special you are!! It is very apparent that everyone elses knows but I hope that you know as well. Blogging has opened the most amazing world to me and to be honest it is one of the best parts because I get to meet amazing people like YOU!! Thanks again for the super sweet comments and I hope you have a wonderful day today! It is almost 6am and I have not been to bed yet. We have a showing on our house today so I need to get a bit of sleep. I will talk to you soon. Many many hugs Susan!! Terri of
Two Pink Peas
www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com
Susan, Thank you so much for the "Stinkin" award!!
You are so sweet to think of me.
I love it!!! Can't wait to see the birthday things you are making..
Congrats on the casino winnings!!!
Who can't use more craft stuff??!!
Thank you again!!
You totally deserve it and thank you for thinking of me - you are the best. It is great that sometimes through trials new friendships are made and I count you as a friend. Thanks Susan for blessing my day - you are awesome
Hugs
Faye
Congratulations on your award. It is so stinkin' cute!
I so agree with the world now a days and how much joy blogging and the bloggers can bring to ones day.
Thank you so much Susan:) Your such a sweet person and I'm glad your one of my blogging friends:)
~Kim
Guess what, my friend...you need to stop by my blog because you are getting more awards :D
Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Me again. Tired of seeing my smirking little icon yet?! Do you want a shot at winning a cute Mickey Mouse cart? If you get a chance, stop by Chriss's blog at http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com - I nominated you as my friend for her giveaway :) If I would happen to win, she would send you a goodie box. If you would win, she would send me the goodie box! :D
Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Awe, thank you Susan. This is so stinken cute. I'm going to go post this right now. I love blog awards.
Thanks for being a follower.
Hugs, Debi
Congratulations on that cute award, Susan!!!
Post a Comment