Many of us bloggers know and love Lisa over at http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/. Well to celebrate hitting 500 followers, in 4 months at that, she is giving away a Cricut Cartridge!
That's right, the Picturesque cartridge! Stop on over and send Lisa a congrats! Even if you don't win the cartridge you will win a wonderful blogging buddy and be in awe of her wonderful work! So it's a win-win situation!
Be good!
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


































5 comments:
Now see, you went and ruined the laughs I had at your post (no crying in papercrafting - HA! I LOVE it! My gosh, you are SO hilarious!) and you made me tear up again. STOP IT! :P
Thank you so, so much for posting my giveaway my dear, funny friend :D
Lisa
Hi girlie!! I just wanted to stop over and thank you for following Pendra and for your super sweet comments that you left her. I swear, I don't care what anyone says...but I have the best followers ever!! I know you feel that way about your followers too.. as all of us bloggers do!! :o) Anyhow, Thank you so much! I went over to Lisa blog but I stopped over at Jessica's blog to thank her and saw the post about following Lisa there. I am really happy that she has gotten over 500 followers in 4 months. That is crazy amazing! We need to do what she did.. that is quite a feat for sure! But, you are certainly the BEST and I really appreciate your friendship and just for being an amazing person!! Many hugs, Terri of Two Pink Peas
www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com
Hey Susan,
Sorry I haven't visited for awhile.
I will have to visit that blog. I just got a Cricut, but don't even know how to use it yet!!! soon, I will try!!
I remember when I lived in the Chicago area, there were tons of 7-11's, Dunkin Donuts, White Castle's. You would think, here in Madison, we would have at least one of those! I can drive about 45 minutes to a Dunkin Donuts. (Maybe its a good thing!!) I miss White Castle's so much!! Every time I go back to visit, I have to get a case of them!!
I don't think we have any Krispy Kremes, either!!
Congrats on winning the challenge over at FCCB.!!
Keep up your awesome work!!
Hi Susan, I am go glad you like my nature post and that you are going to look for the flying squirells in your area. I need to go and get to know Lisa. Thanks for visiting it means a lot.
Hugs,
Linda
Hi Susan, I wanted to stop over and meet you and say hi and thank you for visiting me. Isn't Terri at twopinkpeas the sweetest lady? Gotta love her!!! It is a small world to live so close by... I have a daughter and 3 grandchildren in Woodbury and I am just 10 minutes away in Inver Grove Heights! Small world! I hear you about arthritis... and yes my husband says that my online friends have really gotten me out into the world in a new way, sure beats the couch I was TO familiar with!! Anyway it is nice to meet you and hope we become friends too! pendrasplace.blogspot.com
And I am gonna hop on over to this site now... 500 in 4 months, unbelievable!!
Post a Comment