![]() |
| Don't you love these colors? Thanks ladies! :) |
To receive this award I need to answer some questions,
award this 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers,
contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been
given this award, and I also need to show a link to the
person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award'.
Now I won't make you read 20 things about me since I got it twice but I will make you read through 10, deal? Okay.
So here goes...
Q1) Name your favorite colour?
Pink
Q2) Name your favorite song?
Wow. I would have to say Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen & the E. Street Band
Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Anything over 1 million calories. With a side scoop of Haagen Dazs Java Chip Ice Cream
Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
rofl..."wizzes" that's funny! I would say when my son thinks he is smarter than me because he is male. OHHH! I just wizzed you all off too!! LOL!
Q5) Your favorite pet?
Well, of course my beautiful assistant Ms. Kiki Anna., and her little dog too! (Shadow) And my parakeet Freddie Mercury which you all haven't meet yet.
Q6) Black or White?
Neither. Pink!!!!
Q7) Your biggest fear?
My sons. Yep, they scare the hell out of me. Only because I worry so much about them!
Q8) Best Feature?
My husband said my smile and personality. (Hmm..what does he want) lol
Q9) Everyday attitude?
My motto! You can't cry if you're always laughing!
Q10) What is perfection?
When everyone is laughing
Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
Laying on a raft in the river on a warm sunny day.
Q12) When you're upset you?
My head explodes. It's not pretty. Then I lock myself in my bathroom and redo my hair.
Now I have to pass this award onto 10 other friends. Now if you have it already just know that I'm thinking of you!
Lisa - http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/
Audrey- http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/
Kim - http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com/
Pendra - http://pendrasplace.blogspot.com/
Terri - http://twopinkpeas.blogspot.com/
Julie - http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
Cindy - http://cindysantics.blogspot.com/
Mich - http://scrapbookingsos.blogspot.com
Melissa -http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com
Linda- http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com
I want to keep going! I have so many more I want to send this on to! But it's getting late and one of my favorite shows is on, True Blood. Seen it? It's a fun show to watch...especially Eric. But not lately. That's another post. Again thank you to Pam and Amy and I encourage you all to swing on over to their blogs or the above blogs, I promise you these ladies are a hoot!
Big hugs!
Susan





































11 comments:
Oh, Susan, how wonderful you thought of me to pass me this wonderful award!!! I feel so honored, my friend! And, of course, congratulations on you receiving it TWICE! Wow! That's great!!!
I'll post it later today as I'm on my way to bed -- smile -- even though I slept the rest of the day away after getting home from church! LOL!
Again thanks so much; and, btw, I love your motto... LOL! And, your biggest fear; I can understand that -- I still have that fear and my son is 38!!! LOL!
Hugs!
Susan you are a pip!! You remind me of my Hubbies grandma. She passed away in March at the age of 105 and 9months. Yep almost 106 yrs. of the most intelligent, witty, fun person I have ever known. She was like that right up to her last days. Then she decided to go to sleep so she did. She was wonderful. Just like you, just so fun, expect a long long long fun and happy life! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
Awww, thanks Susan!!! I love butterflies!! They remind me of my Dad. He was a Tissue donor, and their symbol is the Butterfly, symbolizing Hope and a new life.
I am at work now, so I will have to wait until I get home to pass the Butterfly on..
Very interesting stuff we have learned about you!! Love the puppies!! Esp Kiki, since she picked me name!!!
Thank You, Susan! I was just wondering the other day how this little blog awards worked!
It is so great to have a butterfly passed my way! Got some more insight on you and to see you two dogs!
Also learned that Butterfly is a symbol of Hope and a New life!
CONGRATULATIONS on your award, Susan and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me!! I will definitely add this to my blog with pride! And as usual, you post made me laugh so I guess your post is perfection :D Thanks again my sweet friend!!
Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Susan...Big Hugs!!! You are So sweet.. omg. Thank you sweetie for thinking of me for this beautiful award. I really appreciate it SO much!! I will try my hardest to post my thank you tomorrow. My kids start school tomorrow finally..lol. Anyhow, you are just the absolutely SWEETEST "Butterfly" and I feel really blessed to be your blogging buddy!! Congrats on getting this award 2 times.. that says ALOT about how special you really are!! Thank you for your special friendship and kindness to me since the 1st day that I met you. You are really special girl and I HOPE you know just how special you are!! Many hugs...Terri of Two Pink Peas
www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com
P.S. I learned ALOT from your adorable questions and answers. I LOVE your furry babies.. are they not the best ever? I know that no matter what my sweet Bella will always be here for me and dogs are just something SO special. I can see that you love your babies as much as I love Bella. Oh, I am like you, especially with the Black or White question.. PINK for sure!! LOL Thank you So much again!
Hey Susan, stop on over and visit my blog!! See you soon!!
Susan you are the greatest! You know they say a person comes into your life for a reason and you came into mine at a difficult time and you have brighten many days for me! You sent me a butterfly... and as you know I just lost my Mom from breast cancer and she had lymphodema in her arm and the symbol for the Edema Center is the butterfly for hope! What a wonderful sign... a butterfly coming to me! Thanks sweetie so much, it means a lot to me! I have put the award up on my blog but I am moving kind of slow these days but I promise I will will send this on to another 10 wonderful people and post my 12 most inner secrets (yours answers were a riot!! hehehehe)! You are a great friend!
Susan, what a good laugh I had about you and your knowledge of mixed media!!! Thanks for that; I needed it just at that moment!!!
Hugs!
Hi Susan! Congrats on your award!! Thanks so much for thinking of me :)
Your question and answers are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh- I needed it since I've been a little "whizzy" all day.
:)
Oh yeah-- Scrapfest is just around the corner-- Hope to see you there!!
Post a Comment