Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gift Card Winner!

I'm so excited to name the grand prize winner of the $15 dollar Archiver's gift card!



Back by popular demand is my assistant Kiki to pick the winner. I wrote down the names of each person that left a comment for each post, wrapped the name around a peanut butter doggie pretzel and had Kiki pick one. Here is Kiki in action........



Congrats Pam at www.craftycards4u2.blogspot.com! As you see Kiki picked you as the winner! Please email me your info, SNally1965 (at) Comcast (dot) net. If you aren't close to an Archiver's no worries, we will work it out!

Thanks for playing along everyone! I know people say they have the best blog buddies but little do they know I really do! {{Big hugs to you all}}

Susan






10 comments:

Lisa said...

Kiki, Kiki, Kiki, you disappoint me...you just dove right in there, not bothering to sniff the peanut butter I imaginarily smeared all over my name slip. Sigh. Oh well, you are so darn adorable, I'll let it go this time :) Plus, I am so happy Pam won!! Yay - you deserve it Pam...shop happily! And thank you Susan for the chance to win (and tell Kiki I forgive her because she is just too cute for words)!

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Susan, you are so funny with how you get Kiki to pick out a selection, and I just bet your little assistant is just too cute doing it! LOL!!!

Congratulations to Pam for winning!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kiki is such a good picker!!!
Congratulations to Pam..
I just looked back at your MOA posting.
I've been there once in about 1995.
i must come back!! I can just picture you in a scooter..with the horn!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you Kiki, good puppy!! She did good:)) I just sent you an email. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Congrats Pam:)

Maria Matter said...

Congrats Pam!

this is just too funny Susan!

Amy said...

Congrats to Pam! This is the most creative and hilarious way of picking a name I've ever seen! :) I was cracking up while I watched the video! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I'm back! I have an award for you on my blog! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm back too with an award on my blog for you. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Terri said...

It is SO cute how KiKi gets to pick the winner!! Congrats to the winner. I know that must take time to do so BLESS your heart for doing that. I can see that you want it to be as fair as it can be and how much more fair can you get then to let KiKi pick the winner out? So ADORABLE!!
Terri of Two Pink Peas
www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

Post a Comment