Thursday, August 25, 2011

An Interesting Picture

Hey ladies! I'm keeping this short today, lucky you! lol! Just wanted to say hi and share a picture. Now I know this picture looks like it could be an album cover, if albums were still made, but it isn't. A while back my oldest son went to San Fransisco with a few friends and they were out messing around when my son took this picture of his friend. I really wish my son would go into photography, he has such a good eye for it. I mean, how interesting is the contrast in this picture? The hippie and the businessmen! To me it looks like something you would see in a magazine!


I plan on doing something with this picture, I just don't know what yet. Whatever I do it will be hanging on a wall in my home somewhere, even though I have no idea who this guy is! lol! Well, I am out for now. Since I've had a busy week and not much time to craft I'm hoping I will have something fun the next time I post. Hope you all have a great night!

Susan

5 comments:

Pat N. said...

Very interesting; almost odd! Almost looks like it was staged. Funny to see all those men in suits and that young man with his bandana in the foreground. He wasn't a friend of your son's?--Pat N.

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, you're right!!! It does look like it should be a magazine cover or something of that sort!!!

You're son has talent!!! You guys really should find a way to "bottle" and capture it!!!

Lisa said...

Hi Susan - this picture is so amazing! Your son is talented! It totally looks like it should be an old Beatles album cover! It really does look staged, all those men in business suits chatting away in the background...even the architecture of the buildings and the palm trees add such visual interest! You should find a photography mag or website to submit this to...seriously! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Faye's Crafti Corner said...

Awesome picture - hey I am giving you the Butterfly Blog Award. Head over to my blog for the info. :)

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome picture!! It looks like it could have been planned!! He should enter it somewhere!!

Post a Comment