Hey Laaady! ( In my best Jerry Lewis voice) I thought I better put up a post as a **reminder**. Kiki will be doing her thing tonight and the winner will be posted tomorrow! You still have until 8 p.m. (CST) to get one more entry in! In the meantime please bask in the glory of my first Heirloom tomatoes this season! Omg were they good!
 |
| The garlic is just to compare the size! |
The store by my house is selling Heirlooms for $4.99 a pound. Maybe I should go into this business! Good luck ladies and remember, there is still time left to bribe Kiki with peanut butter....(lol, oh you know who you are)...lol!
You guys crack me up!
Susan
p.s. If you have no idea what I'm talking about in regard to a contest you have to go back to the post on Aug. 8th. I know, pain in the rear! ;)
4 comments:
Dang, I am fresh outta peanut butter...actually I never keep it because I can't stand it. Oh Kiki, I was so prepared to offer you a fresh, scintillating bag of Beggin' Strips or maybe an aromatic bag of Pupperoni...but no, you have to eat the one thing I do not like. Sigh.
Your tomatoes look so DELISH, Susan! Yumm...I LOVE home grown tomatoes! My dad just had a very good crop of Brandywine and Beefsteak. I could make a meal out of them! So...if I win...can you maybe throw in a tomato or two??!! ;D
Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
I always have peanut butter, creamy AND crunchy! Also, Reese's if that counts! Those tomatoes are beautiful - would love to find some that pretty!!! Have a good evening :)
Your tomatoes look so good!! We didn't do plants this year. We usually put them in that planter that hangs from our roof, I forget the name of it. My brain has been fried this week from all the yuk that has been going on at the Big Brother house!!! I hope Dani can get him out this time!! If he makes it through again my TV may get broken:)))Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/
hehehehehehehehehehahahahahahaha! I have just about wet my pants... I just went and watched your random.kiki video! You are just tooooooooooo funny and a little NUTS! Love it!
Pendra
Post a Comment