I'm going to enter this artsy card into the Show and Tell challenge at http://www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/. When I did this card I was just kind of messing around for fun but I ended up really liking it. I colored it all in with my chalks then did some stamping and embossing for texture. It's a little "sunthing differant", isn't it?
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget...only three more days for the $15 gift card giveaway! See last Mondays post for details!
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

-
-
Thank you!6 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To The Swing Of Things!12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Soccer Tooth Fairy Pillow11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



































16 comments:
I really love this card- it is very artsy and cool! Different is a great thing- I'm always inspired by different. Thanks for stopping by for the blog hop and also grabbing my button- I always appreciate making new blog friends :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com
Like all the different embossing on this.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com
Wow, Susan, this card is fantastic!!! When I first saw it I thought it was a keychain of some sort or something else, but not a card!!! How unique!!!
Here I'd just left you a post comment on another post, and come back to find you'd posted -- did you read my mind?!!!
Cool! I looked for that movie "New In Town" nothing at my library :-( But saw your post hopefully I got the right email.
Wow, very different! Love the look and the embossing looks very cool:) Thanks for stopping by my blog Susan~appreciate it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Stopping by from the show and tell link. Thanks so much for the nice comments on my blog. I love all of the details and colors on your sun!!
Susan, It sure is "sunthing differant".. it is wonderful!!
I love the different colors and textures!! Love her beautiful lips too!!
It is Sun-thing different but very COOL:) Thanks so much for first telling me about K Andrews challenge and then about me winning!! It's so Great to have friends that look out for you:) Have a great rest of the weekend!
~Kim
omgosh Susan, this is gorgeous!!! I love the embossing, really adds an artistic touch! Brilliant hun!
hugs & blessings
WOW, Susan...or should I just call you Picasso...this is stunning! It truly is a work of art! The embossing is so fabulous and I love the colors - actually, I love everything about this gorgeous card!! You did an amazing job my super-talented friend! It is a masterpiece! L O V E it!!
And sadly, I still don't remember what I was going to tell you the other day. Sigh. :) Hope you have a great week!!
Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Oh Susan, absolutely adorable...love this. ~Shen
Wow, Susan - this is really sun-thing! lol... Beautifully crafted - thanks for sharing!!!
I LOVE the colors and the textures here! WOnderful!
Thanks for participating in my show and tell! I hope you come back next week!
Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
My blog!
wow,,, this looks terrific!
I am stopping by from the Crafting Misfit's Show and Tell challenge. This is a fabulous card. Love all of the colors and embossing. :)
Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com
I have to say this is awesome! I just love love love it!
Post a Comment