Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thank you card

Here's is the card for the FCCB challenge, due in 15 min! Yikes! Okay, real quick, I used the boy from the Nifty Fifties cartridge and the girl is from Forever Young. (Yep, I finally bought it)! I'll blog more in a bit! Wish me luck!

Susan

8 comments:

Unknown said...

really cute love it

BugBites said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute. Glad you made the deadline and TFS with us at FCCB. Good Luck!

Dana said...

This is really cute. Love the sentiment with it. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Larelyn said...

So glad you made the deadline. This card is fabulous! Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
Hugs,

Lisa Norris said...

Oh, I just LOVE this!!! Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB!

Lisa N.
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Susan, your card is just too CUTE! I love how you mixed the two carts!! They both work so well together!
~Kim

Jenn said...

This is so precious!!! How creative!!

I'm a new follower. Come and visit my blog if you get a chance!

http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

Jenn

Got2BCrafting said...

I just saw your card on FCCB and had to stop over and say " I totally LOVE this card!!!" You did such an awesome job.. congrats on the Top 5, you deserve it! :)
Lori

Post a Comment